BY NIVEA

Amy Louise O.
The weather in Ireland right now has been switchinf from hot to cold constantly. This has left my lips dry and chapped, especially in the corners. This lipbalm Is my go to when this happens. Thoroughly moisturizing and soothing, also.
Zoe N.
Guelph, ON
This is a great lip chap! I use it when my lips are feeling dry. I usually use it in the winter when it's dry out and it helps out with the dryness. My only problem with this is that I have to apply this multiple times and even after that, my lips get dry after an hour or so. This lip chap is a temporary fix to dry lips.
Anna B.
Penrhos Beach road, Holyhead
For someone who always has chapped lips this is such a good product to have handy. Quick application because its colourless you dont need a mirror, smooth and creamy feeling after applying. Very affordable and does a really good job!
Kayley F.
This product is sooo hydrating and smooth it keeps your lips moisturised all day especially when it's cold outside and your lips go dry and chapped. It doesn't have an over empowering smell or taste either and that's always a bonus
Anna L.
Nivea hydro care lip balms are the best! I've tried so many different lip balms and keep coming back to this one. Not too sticky, but very hydrating and easy to apply. It's also great that it's very affordable so I get multiple ones and leave 1 at home, work and in my bag.
Maja S.
Bristol
The Nivea lip balm I have used for years, helps to make those dry lips smooth and rich with moister. Worth giving it a try as it’s avalible in any market and local drug store. For the little that you pay you will definetly love it
Taylah W.
I really enjoyed this product, I found that it did what it said it would do which is hydrate. It was easy to use/apply and I've been using this since I first found it. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that has dry lips!
Mary N.
St Albans , Hertfordshire
This lip balm is perfect for those lips that are in real need of hydration and which are lacking in moisture ..this lip balm is rather thick as you apply it however it gets to work very quickly and leaves your lips incredibly soft
|Lorenna G.
Bergamo, Italy
This Nivéa product fixed my cracked lips. I applied it all day when I'm at work & literally the next day, it's like baby smooth! I love how you can twist it & it's very easy to apply. Definitely something that I would repurchase .
Amreen A.
Croydon
Its amazing at moisturing the lips. Will purchase again. However if left in a hot room the product melted so that was the negative part. Its smells of nothing which is good for people with sensitive skin and smell sensitivity.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.