BY NIVEA

Elisha H.
Leeds
Cheap and very moisturising! A handy little product to pop in your bag. I bought mine from Superdrug and I haven't regretted it. One of my favourite lip balms. You can't go wrong with this. Absolutely brilliant! 10/10
Anaeleigh M.
I love this lip balm! I often use it underneath my matte lipsticks and it offers great moisturise and a barrier to stop the lipstick from becoming cracked and causing lines on my lips! Would highly recommend. Very affordable and will repurchase when mines runs out!
victoria r.
london
I love this lip balm so much. I purchase it every year for school. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated and is a perfect size. I would defiantly buy it again and recommend it to more people. I bought mine at wilkinsons
Brittany S.
Saint john, NB
Absolutely my favourite lip chap!! It makes your lips feel moist, but not wet or sticky like some other chap sticks do. I am on my third stick and I will definitely be buying another when I use this one up!!
Simona L.
Brăila
My favourite product for lips. I like it very much because it hydrates very well and gives the impression bigger and more voluminous. I recommend it with pleasure.
Josie A.
Sydney
This is a good product. It does help to hydrate my lips, however it doesn't stay on very long. I don't really know how to describe it but it makes my lips feel slick and it comes off easily. I use this as my backup.
Kelsey C.
Brampton, ON
This product did not keep my lips moisturized all day. I did try it on numerous occasions but I found that I would put it on my lips and it would be gone within 10 minutes. This product unfortunately is not for me.
Veronika K.
I love this product for dry liquid lipstick . I usually apply it before I apply liquid lipstick for about 10-15 min. After that liquid lipstick applies very nice. It’s quite cheap and I probably will buy it again .
Beatriz O.
I use this product basically every day but specially on autumn and winter. It’s a really soft product and it’s not very pricey. I bought this product in a drugstore multiple times because it’s so good for my lips. I really like it and I recommend it.
Nikita S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Love this I wear it ever day along with my maybelline baby lips intense care they are both perfect haven't tryed any other lip balm once I found these 2 recommend my lips have gone a lot softer and more hydrated.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.