BY NIVEA

MRZ C.
It's alright. I really didn't like it to much. It was good for a temporary  solution. It was disappointing  to me. Good value. Found it at Dollar Tree. It didn't meet my expectations. Didn't feel protective.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
Love love love this stuff. I pretty much use it every night. It’s not like aloof or chapsticks that are too waxy. This one really feels like it’s moisturizing and I just laaaather it on! I get mine from walmart.
Morgan G.
St. Cloud
Love this tried and true Nivea balm. I have one in every location in my life. It’s gentle and effective. It’s a long wear balm that exceeds expectations for the price point. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to use and recommend to others.
member-13da5
I have to wear chapstick everynight before i can fall asleep, this made my lips feel covered and hydrated. This met my expectations although i don't buy it often because it lasts for a long time. Smells nice. Would recommend to friends and family.
Jessel V.
Fresno CA
Love This product, I use other chopsticks but I always find myself going back to this one, it has no sent nor flavor. This glides on smooth and stays on your lips
Teresa Z.
Dodge City
Great after matte lipstick use hair definitely does not stick.
To your lips which is great on those windy days
Never tried the tinted ones but according to my friend it's recommended!
Maddie F.
Brooklyn
This product is super nice, I usually don't get the brand Nivea but I was in a rush one day and picked this up from a drug store and I thought it was super nice!
Josarah J.
Coushatta, LA
I love love this product. It applies so smoothly. Restores my lips. Super soft and affordable. My go to lip care item. I usually buy them at Walgreens and most times I use coupons.
Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lip balm is just okay. It works good to use as a regular chapstick but if you’re really chapped I would suggest something different. Not moisturizing enough.
member-4817d
So my son had really dry cracked skin around his lips and I walked into the pharmacy looking for another product which is my go to product but they were out so I bought this instead and wow! His skin was cleared up in 24 hours he was so happy.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.