BY NIVEA

Maja S.
Bristol
The Nivea lip balm I have used for years, helps to make those dry lips smooth and rich with moister. Worth giving it a try as it’s avalible in any market and local drug store. For the little that you pay you will definetly love it
Taylah W.
I really enjoyed this product, I found that it did what it said it would do which is hydrate. It was easy to use/apply and I've been using this since I first found it. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that has dry lips!
Mary N.
St Albans , Hertfordshire
This lip balm is perfect for those lips that are in real need of hydration and which are lacking in moisture ..this lip balm is rather thick as you apply it however it gets to work very quickly and leaves your lips incredibly soft
|Lorenna G.
Bergamo, Italy
This Nivéa product fixed my cracked lips. I applied it all day when I'm at work & literally the next day, it's like baby smooth! I love how you can twist it & it's very easy to apply. Definitely something that I would repurchase .
Amreen A.
Croydon
Its amazing at moisturing the lips. Will purchase again. However if left in a hot room the product melted so that was the negative part. Its smells of nothing which is good for people with sensitive skin and smell sensitivity.
Laura W.
I got this during the winter when I had the cold and my lips where super dry, it really help put moisture back into my lips and left them feeling smooth again. I also liked how you were getting two in one pack it was a good buy.
kat j.
Victoria, BC
Nivea is, in my experience, always spot on with all of their products. this is no exception. I am a repeat buyer and this is a good value. Works great and is super hydrating. would definitely buy again and I recommend it to you
Sharon L.
Toronto, ON
Not my favourite lip balm, it doesn't feel very moisturizing. The product simply sits on top of my lips and isn't very comfortable. It is afforadable, but in my opinion, there are many other affordable brands out there to try.
Jess R.
This product really helped my lips. I have really dry and chapped lips and after using this product my lips felt smooth and moisturised again ! I would recommend this product to friends, one of the best lip balms I have used !
Millie B.
SL6 3de
Love this so much so cheap also does exactly what it says it dose my lips feel so smooth and hydrated also the packaging is nice and simple Which I like a lot use it everyday and I will be buying a new one once it's finished
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.