BY NIVEA

Cathy T.
I work nights and for some reason this
seems to make my lips very dry and sore, if I don't apply lip balm
whilst working I will be in agony the following morning and break out in
cold sores, this is lovely, smooth and hydrating, no smell or taste and
doesn't transfer onto absolutely everything you drink from or eat, also
isn't sticky. Perfect for me!

Charmaine v.
We all suffer from dry lips in the family and with the nivea hudro care it eases off the dryness for longer than other lip balms. Its not very pricey we buy regularly as the toddlers think it tastes good too. would recommend to others who suffer from dry lips and its also great to use under your lipstick.
Rosie W.
Works extremely well on chapped and dry lips. Moisterises the lips well and is brilliantly conveniant for travelling. Light consistency which is good for you don't want that heavy liquidy feeling on your lips. Was very well packaged. Would definetely recommend to family and friends especially during the winter season. Overall a good quality product.
Sara L.
Ashford
I've been using this product as long as I know and I can't stop loving it, my lips are always smooth just because of this little chopstick. it lasts quiet a while and it's also veeeery cheap, so anyone can definitely buy it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has very chapped or dry lips.
🐍🤧🌿 k.
west st, MB
good product. easy to apply and a moderate amount of moisturizing. it’s a good value and not pricey. slides right on i recommend, i bought it from Walmart but you can also get it from shoppers, dollar store etc.
Chloe H.
I really like the Nivea hydro care twin pack lip balm because the lip balm keeps my lips moisturized and smooth unlike any other lip balm because any other lip balm will dry your lis out so that you have to buy more lip balm but Nivea Hydro lip balm doesn't and I would recommend buying this product
Michelle L.
I LOVE this product! I’ve been looking for a hydrating lip balm for so long and the ones that I have tried out usually make my lips chapped. However, this product is absolutely amazing because it really keeps my lips moisturized and soft all day. I bought the two lip balm in one pack. I definitely recommend!
Ashton T.
Tipton, Tipton
I love this product, it keeps my lips so hydrated throughout the day and you don't have to reapply it too many times which is great when you're out and about. It's very affordable and I love the minimalistic packaging. I would definitely recommend this for someone who is after a no fuss lipbalm.
Kasey S.
This lip balm is very simple but works great. I've always loved Nivea lip balms and this one is definitely a go to. They also have an amazing honey one but it's not always available. I can always easily find the hydro care in stores and it does an amazing job keeping my lips soft and smooth.
Charlotte L.
London
This is my holy grail of lip balms! I use it every night before bed and it usually keeps my lips hydrated for the whole day! There's not often when I feel my lips are getting dry during the day and I have to use it again. It's not sticky and very smooth and hydrating - it does just what it says!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.