BY NIVEA

Lilyanne M.
Kadina
Really enjoy this lip balm it’s so hydrating just like said on the packaging. It has a really nice light clean scent. But best part about it is really affordable I brought mine from target.
Nikoletta K.
You really cannot go wrong with Nivea. This brand is always so reliable and affordable.
This lip balm is easy to apply, it glides on well and leaves your lips feeling luscious and moisturised. The best thing is that it lasts, you don't need to keep re-applying all the time. This lip balm is really affordable and is the perfect size to slip into your pocket or bra if you are going out for the night without a large bag. If you have sore lips this product is perfect as it won't sting.
Gintare D.
Soft on the lips, but wears off vert quickly. Good for a quick fix of dryness but nothing severe. Bought it in boots and was expecting a decent wear time but it's only good for using in the gym when the aircon is blasting just to have a thin layer of somethig...
Emmie L.
This is pretty much you typical hydrating lip balm it’s really nice and cheap you can get it at any pharmacy or supermarket I haven’t had this for to long so I haven’t had long to invest in it I’ve recommended it to a lot of people and they are really impressed with it!NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Cass M.
Kitchener, ON
I'm weird about chapstick, because I generally don't like the thickness of them; which most of them are. However, I really enjoy Niveas chapsticks, because they're more 'oily' and glide on easier, and don't feel like paste on my lips. I would recommend this.
Nina H.
Langley
I find that you have to keep re-applying this product quite often and it doesnt really keep your lips moist.  It is compact so does fit in a purse quite nicely. I wouldnt recommend this product if you are looking to prevent your lips from getting chapped.
Amy D.
It's an amazing products to use. I always seem to find my friends using them if I leave mine round the house. It leaves the lips nice and soft aswell as hydrates them.
Gabriela M.
Itapira/SP
LOVED SO MUCH! My lips are usualy very dry, so I always have to use some lip care product to keep it hydrate. I already have used other products of the brand, and this one did not disapointed me. Now, I don't leave home without it, and I really recommend it!
Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
I live in Taiwan and I use it all seasons. It is really moisturizing, and it helps me to get rid off my dry skin on my lip. I have been using this product for two years and I think I will keep using it.
Ash☽ H.
Jorethang
Nivea is one of the best companies when it comes to lip care. I’ve used it’s products so many times! It really helps in moisturising the lips. I also love the packaging! It’s so aesthetic! It’s also very gentle on the lips. I would definitely buy it again!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.