BY NIVEA

Tina S.
Perth
I've tried a range of lip balms before, and none quite moisturised my lips as much as Nivea's Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera. It smells amazing and is super affordable. There's not much of a range of lip balm products in Perth, Australia- therefore I am so thankful for this product :)
Choubaila M.
And Hilo i'am Chubila from Algeria !! I really like this product in fact or try the same kind of organic lip balm, and I think this product is really really good for the lips that suffer from twitches or the like and I want to try hard and advise everyone to try it because it is the most wonderful thing !! I love it
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
Love how this feels on your lips, it goes on super smooth and your lips feel softer right away. Only downside is that the smell and taste isn’t my favourite. It would be nice for someone who has allergies or sensitivities to scents though as it’s very mild. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Ruby M.
Great product, made my lips less dry but I did have to use a lot and constantly use it. Great size for travel or small bags.
I bought mine in Target but you can buy it in most supermarkets. Great price not to expencive.
I would buy it again and would recommend it to friends and family.
Jess T.
Kingston Park , Newcastle upon Tyne
This lip balm is super hydrating. Gives long lasting hydration and doesn't need to be continually reapplied. Such good value for money. The only thing I don't like is the smell. As well as quite a potent aloe Vera smell it smells a little chemical. But fab for my chapped lips so worth it!
Brooklyn C.
Auckland
I like this lip balm because it moisturizers and hydrants you lips. I bought tge lip balm from farmers and its a really good place to shop but its a really good value and not that pricey, say about $10. Yes i would buy it again actualy cause i dont want my lips being cracked or dehydrated.
Holly A.
I always take this one with the on-the-go kit i have. I always give the other one to my boyfriend that´s why i prefer buying a twin pack whenever i buy lip balms or lip cares. He prefers this one very much because it doesn´t have any tint of colour in it. Would definitely buy this again.
Lauren S.
This product is great for people with that tend to have dry lips, the packaging is easy to use and keeps the product clean if you have it in your handbag/pocket etc. Great value for money with the twin pack as a little goes a looong way. Available in boots and would definitely buy again!
Berta L.
I liked it a lot. It's an essential element and I always have one in my bag. I love Nivea's stuff like sunscream and body cream but chapstick is the product I use the most because of my dry lips. Awesome!!!
Tijana T.
London
Handbag essential, smooth application and instantly hydrating. Glides on lips and is very gentle. Perfect for A/W 2017 when the weather gets a tad bit too harsh. Only thing i'd suggest is to keep up with exfoliation routine prior to use as product can accentuate dry areas on the lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.