BY NIVEA

EditsFamous f.
Playa del carmen
Esta crema tiene aceites, así que es solo para piel seca. Tuve un problema con mi rostro de resequedad, cuando me maquillaba en la zona T de mi cara pareciera que había ido a la playa / piscina por la forma en que mi frente se veía un poco escamada, es horrible tener este problema, en ese entonces yo no usé ninguna crema para nada, entonces, descubrí este limpiador y  wow  el cambio lo vi mucho, la verdad es que me gusto y tengo el problema que te tuve recomiendo al 100%
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
Minus 40 winter and this is my go to! EOS made my lips crack and bleed for the first time ever but this fixed that and also stopped the small break outs that were going on around my mouth. I can apply this at night and it doesn't need reapplied! I believe this is manufactured in Germany which is likely why it's silky smooth and high quality compared to products made in countries like China. The quality is definitely there and the price is beyond affordable! Also no flavor and I've used under and over liquid lipstick, it does make them more transferable but stops the drying!
Rebecca L.
Randburg
This is just one of those "Must have" products to keep in your portable makeup bag. It works WONDERS on dry lips and doesn't leave any unwanted color so is perfect to use over lipstick too. The packaging is friendly and doesn't draw too much attention which is amazing for when you want to sneak on some lipbalm at a business event because your lips are feeling dry. Love this product and cannot go without one in my handbag.  NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Tammy W.
Winchester
This lip balm is the best I have ever used. It’s softer, so it melts into your lips quickly... no waxy feel or chinks on your lips! The scent is light and fresh. I get dry chapped lips a lot, die to being out with the horses all day, especially in the winter... this lip balm is a miracle worker... so much so I have even rubbed it on chapped skin on my hands, with great results! It’s not expensive to buy... and easily found in pretty much any store...
Yashaa H.
London
Absolutely love this lip balm! I rarely have dry, flaky lips but on that odd occasion I do, this is always what I turn to. The SPF 15 in the product is also a bonus and good for when travelling abroad or just on sunny days in general. It is not drying or overly oily and shiny on the lips but instead just leaves lips looking and feeling smooth. Also works really well as a base for lipsticks or lip gloss. Would defiantly recommend and will be purchasing again.
Alice
Bondi, NSW
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm is my lip saviour when it comes to winter and chapped lips. The packaging is always my favourite out of the entire range aswell because it's a simple frosted blue. The consistency of this product is rich yet it glides onto the lips and sinks into the skin. It doesn't hurt that it has spf15 in it also! I recommend this product to everyone who suffers from dry and chapped lips. This one is a keeper!!!
Marianthi A.
Livadeia
This lip balm makes my lips feel soft, moisturised but not oily or sticky at all, it absorbs as fast as I would like it to and it is a great base for a lipstick, liquid or not. The quality that distinguishes it from other lip balms is that it doesn't leave off that watery sensation on the lips, instead it absorbs beautifully and it makes them feel like they're naturally soft and smooth. It lasts for many many hours! It's my favorite!
Samantha L.
Singapore
This is one of the best Nivea lipbalm products. It feels lightweight on your lips. It feels rather cooling too. It is really gentle and the packaging is simple and minimalist. I include this for so many of my friends’ birthday present. I highly recommend you to get this!! I repurchased 2of this already ☺️
Jenn M.
Love the nivea lip balm. Perfect moisture  this is the only thing I put on my lips. I keep one by the bed in my purse in my car.Literally the only thing I will put on my lips.  I keep one in my purse, my car, next to my bed, at work and even at my mother's for when I visitrnardLiterally the only thing I will put on my lips.  I keep one in my purse, my car, next to my bed, at work and even at my mother's for when I
Elen S.
Wrexham Road, penyffordd
This product kept my lips feeling soft and nourished- even in the summer "heat" in the uk. You get a fair amount of product and it lasted a few months with pretty much daily use! Which always good! It didn't leave a "white cast" on my lips either so I never had to worry about having that awful white ring around my lips!
I've knocked one star off because despite it being great and inexpensive I have tried even lip balms and I probably wouldn't repurchase this one.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.