BY NIVEA

Shannon B.
Very well priced product that can be found in drugstores or grocery stores. Love how soft and hydrating this makes my lips feel. It has long lasting softness and doesn’t make my lips feel greasy at all. It also has a decent amount of product in the tube. I would buy this again
Cecilie S.
Nivea Hydro Lip Care is an excellent lip balm for those people, like me, happend to get dry lips sometimes - especially during winter. The lip balm is long lasting and easy to apply, but sometimes it does get a little sticky on the lips. I would totally buy this product again.
Bianca A.
Love this for everyday use to just give a boost of hydratation. Price point is goood for the quality, always SPF very important for lipcare. So choose the lines where there is SPf 15 or more if you want to keep your lips protected. This balm is non sticky and no white residue.
Sharla M.
Moose Jaw
I bought it when I was in desperate need of lip care and it was good for what I bought. It was a quick grab at a drug store and after a few uses my lips started getting better. The price was decent and I was happy, I am able to recommend it to anyone as it made my lips nice
Elise M.
I  started buying this a couple of years ago after going to the snow and getting wind burn and chapped lips. It worked so well that I went through the whole thing and even my mum, sister, Aunt and best friend went out and brought one for themselves. Left my lips super silky and soft and hydrated! Loved it.... perfect product
Sarah ❤.
This lip balm was amazing! Kept my lips supple and soft for hours! I bought it from a local chemist and have since beeen through two tubes of it. The packaging is sturdy and isn’t easy to break. It did exactly what it says it does and I would highly recommend it to others!
Elle B.
One of the most hydrating and best lip balms i have ever used. Helps me when i have dry cracked lips and helps nourish the lips to  heal them. Gentle on the lips and has an amazing scent to it. I am a repeat user of the lip balm and would never choose any other lip balm
Sarah A.
EH64SB
Loved this product. I felt it was smooth & sleek to apply. My lips were sore & i instantly felt better when putting it on. My mum actually gave me it then I went out & have purchased more than one. I like that it comes in the pink shade aswell! Would definitely buy again!
Roxana M.
La Paz
Esté bálsamo es buenísimo, tiene una textura cremoso que hace que los labios se vean sanos e hidratados super rápido, yo sufro de labios muy resecos y este bálsamo me a ayudado a que no me pase tanto, recomendado 100% es un producto muy bueno, y de muy buen precio
Naife N.
I have super duper dry lips so when I travel to any location i have to hydrate them because if not they bleeds at higher temperatures, so i try this product and did very well i put every 5sec literally to be shore that they keeps hydrated!! so if for me work for you too!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.