BY NIVEA

Samantha F.
Edmonton, AB
My favorite Nivea lip balm out of the whole line. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. Long lasting, no need to reapply every 5 minutes. I love love love it.
LOùlôu m.
Ain temouchant el malah
Nevia hydro is the best lip care it smoten the lip and hydray it it's really great a use it all the time and a recomend using it on the winter tipe for great non dry lip
Penny f.
Very moisturizing and lasts a very long time on the lips. Made my lips very very hydrated, I would recommend this for my friends. Very effective. Gentle. And budget friendly!
Amelie M.
This product never lets me down. I use it throughout the day and have gone through a lot of them. I won’t use any other lip balms because they either make them dry or make them sting and peel. I highly recommend Nivea for their lip products.
member-656f0
La Roche Posay Anthelios Cooling SPF 30 Sunscreen his is a very nice product! I live in a very hot city, summer means 50degrees and this sunscreen it's simply perfect!
Alicia H.
The nivia lip care is very moisturising and is a good value for money and not pricey at all. It is very effective and hydrating, I got this from a local shop and I recommend that because it is cheap and worth it!
member-05175
Whilst using this product I found it was good to begin with after a couple of uses it made my lips soft. After continued use the product began to dry my lips out. The packaging is nice and small, easy to apply and good for traveling.
Rocío R.
Santa Catarina
Very good. Its a nice product! I usually put on my lips and I feel so good with myself.Yo recomiendo mucho este producto y espero que los que vean esto lo compren y vean el resultado al igual que yo.
Lara V.
This is one of the best care lipsticks from Nivea! I like the way it sits on your lips. Not too thick but you feel that it's there. It works really good! I recomment it.
Leigh B.
Napier
Always used this for my dry lips. But over the years I feel like it’s changed scent/flavour. I still used it because it does what I need it to and lasts even though I use it a lot. Good price, and recommend it to others.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.