BY NIVEA

Zoë S.
Stevenage, Stevenage
Stays on the lips for longer than normal balms. Feels lovely when on and has a great smell! This is the first time I have used it but will definitely be sticking with it.
Elizabeth H.
Stirlingshire, Stirling
This product smells nice and feels nice on the lips, it's easy to carry around and the twist up stick makes it easy to apply and means that you don't have to touch the balm itself. However, I find that once the balm dries/wears off, my lips are even drier than they were before.
Sharon E.
Tottenham, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been my go-to lip balm for a while now. Good formula, nice and minimal packaging, the lip stays on well, the amount of product for the price is good and it’s easy to restock on when I run out.
emma r.
I found this lap balm very hydrating and smells lovely and feels so smooth in the lips. I would definitely recommend using being a matte lipstick or if you have very dry lips.
Nohaila A.
casablanca
I am very happy to have bought this lipstick because it makes its promises to hide the lips as it says so if I finished it is on I will buy it I'm not disappointed buy this nivea hydro lip
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
My go to lip balm. I get such dry lips in the winter months which isn’t helped by my love of a matte lip but this keeps my lips looking gorgeous. No chapped or dry lips here!
Emily X.
I love how soft and refreshing this product is, I find the packaging very simple but cute! It's the first time I have used this product but I would 100% repurchase the item!
Eden P.
Brilliant for unhappy lips, adds moisture and leaves lips looking shiny and smooth! The packaging is very neat and the tube is small enough to fit in your handbag or pocket.
👅 v.
Flint , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I think that all nivea face & lip care products are all fabulous, all nivea products are really hydrating and nourishing for your skin, even the soaps are ace! My current fave product from nivea at the moment are the lipbalms retailing at about £1.50\£3 depending on where you shop these balms are great, very soft on your lips & don't just look but all smell great. My go to routine with these are after using a lip scrub which you can also get from the nivea range then a thin layer over your lips and leave that to soak in while you do the rest of your makeup & then when you're ready to 'paint ya lips onnnn' if all you girls out there like me who need a little extra to make that pout pop then after using your lip liner & lipstick/stain/tint try applying this over as it will give a gloss look finish and also protect your lips against whatever your day throws at you... That includes the weather! Last tip though everyone, please don't mix this with GLOSS!!!! A messy nightmare waiting to happen with 0 benefits!I rate the nivea lip balm range a 4/5 - nivea keep on doing what you do best, making our skin glowing!!Vick Xx
Kayleigh G.
This product is great for dry lips. It is hydrating and soft. I've bought this several times as it feels amazing on my lips, is affordable and protects my lips from the sun.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.