BY NIVEA

member-05175
Whilst using this product I found it was good to begin with after a couple of uses it made my lips soft. After continued use the product began to dry my lips out. The packaging is nice and small, easy to apply and good for traveling.
Rocío R.
Santa Catarina
Very good. Its a nice product! I usually put on my lips and I feel so good with myself.Yo recomiendo mucho este producto y espero que los que vean esto lo compren y vean el resultado al igual que yo.
Lara V.
This is one of the best care lipsticks from Nivea! I like the way it sits on your lips. Not too thick but you feel that it's there. It works really good! I recomment it.
katie w.
great lip balm! there’s not much to say about this product apart from it does exactly what it says on the packaging! it adds moisture to the lips and is well priced. the packaging makes it easy to apply throughout the day
Leigh B.
Napier
Always used this for my dry lips. But over the years I feel like it’s changed scent/flavour. I still used it because it does what I need it to and lasts even though I use it a lot. Good price, and recommend it to others.
member-b124a
Feels very hydrating on the lips. Great for those winter months where the lips are more prone to chapping. The balm met my expectations and is good value for money. I would buy again and recommend. Great value for money
Egita U.
Livanu nov.
It is my favorite for long time, when my lips brake up just this balm help me. It do not have specific small and I like this, sometime it better than very sweet balm.
Katie S.
Walderslade , Chatham
This lip balm is so hydrating and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky at all. I would highly recommend this product but would prefer it to be scented or flavoured.
Sandra C.
Barranquilla
This lip balm hydrates the lips in depth, preventing them from cracking after using matte lipsticks. I recommend it for being good, cheap and without annoying smell.
llelealeanleanoleanor u.
St Albans
I love love this lip balm! Perfect for dry, cracked lips and winter months when your lips are always dry. However, I don't like how the lip balm is a bit greasy.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.