BY NIVEA

Christina D.
Maynooth , Kildare
Very good , nice and moisturising on the lips . It’s not very long lasting if you are drinking or eating. Very easy to use . Good value and affordable in price. I would buy it again.
Ashlie R.
Waterloo, ON
Super hydrating for the lips, buy leaves a strange texture after a while. That being said, I would still use this again! Just make sure to wipe it off before applying another layer!
Amanpreet A.
Calgary
Purchased at: Amazon
I am aware of this brand since my child hood it’s like a family brand to me and I recommend Nivea lip balm to every one who needs smooth and supple lips and hydrate them daily. So must have for this fall season
Aribarrr A.
This lip balm moisturises your lips so nicely it doesn't feel grainy on your lips which is what I find with my other chapsticks. Its nice and smooth and you can feel it doing something. You do have to re apply this quite often because it does go away quickly but the finish is amazing.
Levi S.
I always keep one of these spare in my make up bag however the lack of taste really let's this great product down. I would recommend using though, I just hope the brand can reevaluate how this product tastes.
Nazia J.
Toronto
I bought this lipbalm at walmart and it is a great lipbalm for dry and chapped lips. Apply at night and leaves your lips supple and mositurized. Packaging is nice, smells good too.
Lavanya B.
Mumbai
I would like to eat this product with 4 stars as it is really smooth on your lips and does very much keeps your Lips hydrated for quite a long time and us I do like its handy uses
Jazmin S.
While I am a huge fan of Nivea's other lip balms, this one fell short - the formula is extremely greasy and just doesn't stay on your lips! Their SPF 15 lip balm is miles better!
Alyssa Z.
Newcastle
It’s super hydrating and keeps my lips soft for hours. It’s my go to lip balm and I will continue to buy it. It’s nice and inexpensive as well. It was definitely what I expected.
Adriana N.
Puerto La Cruz, Anzoátegui
I looove this lip balm! It suits me really well, and long for an eternity, it's a shame that we cannont found this nivea products in our country again. I'll like to ise it again!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.