BY NIVEA

Aribarrr A.
This lip balm moisturises your lips so nicely it doesn't feel grainy on your lips which is what I find with my other chapsticks. Its nice and smooth and you can feel it doing something. You do have to re apply this quite often because it does go away quickly but the finish is amazing.
Levi S.
I always keep one of these spare in my make up bag however the lack of taste really let's this great product down. I would recommend using though, I just hope the brand can reevaluate how this product tastes.
Nazia J.
Toronto
I bought this lipbalm at walmart and it is a great lipbalm for dry and chapped lips. Apply at night and leaves your lips supple and mositurized. Packaging is nice, smells good too.
Lavanya B.
Mumbai
I would like to eat this product with 4 stars as it is really smooth on your lips and does very much keeps your Lips hydrated for quite a long time and us I do like its handy uses
Jazmin S.
While I am a huge fan of Nivea's other lip balms, this one fell short - the formula is extremely greasy and just doesn't stay on your lips! Their SPF 15 lip balm is miles better!
Alyssa Z.
Newcastle
It’s super hydrating and keeps my lips soft for hours. It’s my go to lip balm and I will continue to buy it. It’s nice and inexpensive as well. It was definitely what I expected.
Adriana N.
Puerto La Cruz, Anzoátegui
I looove this lip balm! It suits me really well, and long for an eternity, it's a shame that we cannont found this nivea products in our country again. I'll like to ise it again!
Erin M.
mirfield
This product is on of the best moisturisers for dry cracked lips. It has no smell, no colour payoff on the lips and it makes your lips look so plump.NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Amour S.
Montreal
The product itself is great. It's hydrating and the twin pack has such a good value. The downside of this product is the packaging. Personally I seem to always get the particles that lives inside my bag all over the product. But for the price I really don't mind that much.
💋Mónica G.
Me parece perfecta la presentacion, pues viene dos productos que eso me parece demasiado practico, lo mejor de todo es que estan a un costo accesible y mejor aun al presio que tiene y vienen dos productos.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.