BY NIVEA

Dan Roshin V.
Bacoor City
i love the product because it is refeshing to the face. i use it in the morning and even at night before applying moisturizer. it is a good way to prep up my skin before my night skin care routine. 😊😊
Kelly L.
Nivea I feel are a really trusted brand when it comes to lip balm. This is a staple in my makeup draws. I put it on every day as part of my skincare/makeup routine at the beginning to nourish my lips.
Fatima D.
I love this nivea product, it leaves my skin moisturized i had it from a pharmacy, it has a great value and not pricey at all, it left my lip so fresh and tender, i definitly buy this again and again!
Karen D.
Maghull , Liverpool
This lip balm is very hydrating. When applied this lip balm just seems to melt onto the lips and they feel instantly hydrated. This is the lip balm I keep in my pocket in work as my lips get very dry
Margarita S.
Winnipeg
This is a classic. Nivea is a great brand that has been around forever. This lip balm is quite shiny so it could also be a gloss. The packaging is simple. The moisture lasts on your lips for quite a while but re applying feels nice.
Mann S.
Kuressaare
Does its job for a while, but results are not for long time. And finally i felt i got addicted to it in a bad way. Its better to massage lips and do a lips mask with natural honey. That helped me :)
Kimberley J.
Ip288jh
I use this every night before bed for soft lips when I wake up to apply my makeup. It is really moisturising and last a long time when applied. Also as you don't need much it's good value for money.
Otty G.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favourite go to lip balm. I keep it with me all the time, it’s door and tasteless and it really helps keep my lips moisturized all day. Really blends in smoothly and doesn’t leave a thick sticky texture. Would recommend
evie p.
Very hydrating and is easy to wear as no heavy or sticky texture. For the price of the product it exceeded the expectations, well worth the cheap price. I have used several times over years ,but not always using it. i would recommend this to anyone looking for light and quick hydration.
Ela A.
Ellesmere Port, Ellesmere Port
I've been using Nivea lip balm for years and it is one of the good ones. It is affordable and good value for the money. It makes my lips soft and keeps protect it well. If you want an affordable lip balm, give this one a try!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.