BY NIVEA

Mariam E.
London
I fell in love with this product a lip products very much. It felt so nice on my lips and moisturised them perfectly. I went back and bought this repeatedly as I was so fascinated by the product. I would recommend this product and give it a ten out of ten
beauty g.
biella
I tried this product hopeful that it will be able to give the necessary attention to my lips.  the first time I used it it was really good but with the time pass, it wasn't able to moisturize my lips as in the past.
Tasha S.
Oxford
Brilliant! Again I love this product, the reason I am reviewing it a lot was because I'm new to this and didn't really understand what I was doing. Double pack is brilliant though. Great value for money. Very satisfied. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Rachel E.
This lip balm feels nice when you first put it on but it does not stay on your lips for more than 5 minutes. I️ have this lip balm in my desk drawer and I️ never use it because it just doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do
Zara E.
UK
Nice product for dry irritated lips
Hydrates your lips completely
Stops cracking
Light weight
Exactly what I expected from a lip moisturiser
This product is stocked everywhere
Highly recommended
Definitely worth the buy
Amanda R.
Quebec
Purchased at: Walmart
Ultimately, I wasn’t very satisfied with this lip balm. I feel like I was constantly applying multiple layers for my lips to feel hydrated. Even when my lips finally felt better, I needed to reapply multiple times during the day because they always felt dry.
Karli T.
Hasting
I love this Nivea lip balm leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft on a hot summers day when my lips are all dry.I would fully recommend this for people with dry cracked dehydrated lips.
Love how this lipbalm also has aloe vera which makes it so hydrating
willow b.
Kitchener, ON
Nivea hydro care balm is very affordable for the everyday consumer. It's quick and easy to use on the go , just toss it in your bag and apply when needed. It provides long wearing moisture that soothes dry,chapped lips.
Kate S.
saltash
I’ve just recently been abroad and this lip balm have literally been the best thing ever! It has SPF 15 so your lips don’t burn and is so moisturising and lasts for hours. Would definitely buy and and recommend to everyone.NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Rianna M.
This was my first time using this product. It was good, kept my lips hydrated for a reasonable amount of time. The packing was easy to use and the price definitely beats those high end brands. Would recommend to others.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.