BY NIVEA

Sarah M.
Sorbie Road, Ardrossan
Always apply this as part of
My skincare routine to keep my lips soft & hydrated. Doesn’t achieve dramatic, noticeable results but it does make a difference.

Great value for money & it lasts ages.

Packaging is a bit dull but does the job.
Layla N.
Mission
Nivea Hydro lip care is my go to for chapstick, I probably have 10 of these around my house at all times. Works fast for dry lips and doesn't take much time to soak in. This will always be my go to, because it's also really price friendly.
Hannah M.
Craig, Ballynahinch
Absolutely love this product, I always apply before starting my makeup to make sure my lips are moist and healthy before applying anything else on them, it's also great to wear on top of lip liner to leave a soft moisturised lip colour.
Lucinda M.
I can’t really fault this lip balm, it is easy to apply, moisturising and has an SPF. I have repurchased this several times now and will definitely continue to use it. Nivea are a really great affordable and reliable brand and this lip balm is well up to the usual Nivea standard.
Kayla R.
Love this product. It has a very milky-like formula for smooth application on the lips. Amazing prize points, can get a duo pack at Walmart for like $2.47 and even if you don't feel like going to the store, Amazon sells them for cheap as well. Would prefer a different packaging container, maybe one like the Burst's Bees small twist up.
Paola D.
This product was nothing special, it did its job without 'wowing' me in any way. It was just okay, and sincerely I think that a lot of cheaper options are available in the market, no that it was crazy expensive, but exist products even cheaper that are the same or even better😕
Alexandra W.
Timmins
I've been an avid user of Nivea creams, lip balms, etc. for as long as I can remember. I enjoy keeping moisture and SPF for added protection. Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm really is an amazing product for a healthy looking smile. ;)
Rebecca N.
Ótimo produto, me ajudou muito quando minha boca estava ressecada! Minha boca ficou super hidratante e sem aquelas casquinhas horríveis... Vale muito a pena, o chato é que como todo bom produto o preço é salgadinho 😓
Lucie S.
Very simple, but very moisturising. Hard to go wrong with a lip balm like these, very affordable and does what it says. Helpful packaging, small so easy to travel with! Trusty to have in your handbag! Would defo recommend, but you could find something stronger!
J B.
Great quality, works extremely well and has a very subtle yet pleasant scent. - almost vanilla-like. Protects your lips from dehydration and exposure even in the hot summer months when one may be swimming or sweating. Does not melt as easoly as similar products. Affprdable.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.