BY NIVEA

🌻 E.
Lamia
It’s a fine product for me. I’ve tried better things but if you want something cheep it’s good and it has a soft smell, to much for someone who doesn’t prefer intense smell. A like the classic one better but it’s still fine.
Zieta S.
Bloemfontein
Kinda average , good but not great , not that much moisture but it works okay and I like to use it at night . Looks pretty on lips and smells good. Bought it a couple of times and i recommend it to anyone looking for nice lipbalm
Jami R.
This wasnt the best lip balm i have ever tried. It didnt help my lips or repair them very well and i didnt think it was worth buying again. I only use this when i dont have nay other lip care products to use. I bought this for $5.00 and i feel like that is to expensive for this product.
Mariyah E.
Mississauga, ON
its very soft on your lips and they dont feel sticky and makes your lips soft too. the packaging is very simple and clean. im a repeat user i like this product very much. its very gentle and doesnt leave your lips dry and you dont have to keep reapplying it
Lauren S.
Burwood
I prefer the same one with the added SPF for extra protection but this is a nicely hydrating lip balm. Like all other nivea lip balms I feel like I do reapply a lot. I enjoy the simple and easy packaging and I would recommend it for a inexpensive lip balm :)
Naomi C.
Oatland towers oatland drive, Leeds
When suffering from extremely dry lips from medications, Nivea was the only brand of lip balm which I used that could successfully hydrate and moisturise my lips. Even to this day whilst I'm no longer on the medication, Nivea is the only lip balm I use. I love it.
I think that this lip balm is one of the best lips balms ever and I have used a lot of lip balms and this one is definitely the best I think it is very effective and it met my expectations I rate it out of ten definitely a ten I have bought it at lest five times and I am definitely going to buy it again .
uzma m.
worcester
Wow love this product iv always had dry chapped lips but when i got pregnant they got really bad i put this on for about 3 days and my lips were as soft as babies lips no joke i saw a few reviews on youtube but still extremely pleased and shocked would recommend this to everyone and would purchase for life.
Faith H.
Ravenswood
This product worked great for keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day. I loved the feel of this product on my lips and the scent was very inviting. The packaging was beautiful with a slight shine on the cap. I would definitely buy this lip balm again.
Ciara M.
Derrylatinee , Dungannon
I feel this product is great for hydrating and restoring your lips! It’s also small and compact making it easy to carry round in a bag or pocket! I purchased this at my local Superdrug and found that it was very reasonably priced I would defiantly purchase again
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.