BY NIVEA

Rebecca N.
Ótimo produto, me ajudou muito quando minha boca estava ressecada! Minha boca ficou super hidratante e sem aquelas casquinhas horríveis... Vale muito a pena, o chato é que como todo bom produto o preço é salgadinho 😓
Alexandra W.
Timmins
I've been an avid user of Nivea creams, lip balms, etc. for as long as I can remember. I enjoy keeping moisture and SPF for added protection. Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm really is an amazing product for a healthy looking smile. ;)
Lucie S.
Very simple, but very moisturising. Hard to go wrong with a lip balm like these, very affordable and does what it says. Helpful packaging, small so easy to travel with! Trusty to have in your handbag! Would defo recommend, but you could find something stronger!
J B.
Great quality, works extremely well and has a very subtle yet pleasant scent. - almost vanilla-like. Protects your lips from dehydration and exposure even in the hot summer months when one may be swimming or sweating. Does not melt as easoly as similar products. Affprdable.
Hailey M.
Glace Bay, NS
Used this during Winter months when lips tend to generally get cracked and dry- This lip chap was extremely moisturizing and was extremely effective, all while being super accessible and affordable. I would recommend this product.
🍒Melda L.
Takes care of your chapped lips very quick! I used this overnight when I’m sleeping or during dry weathers or when I am in drier conditions/environments. It is not too thick or oily and is easy to apply. Doesn’t not have a very pungent smell, just a light scent to it.
Alise S.
I love this lip balm! I always have this in my bag and always replace it when running low. It lasts for ages and is quite cheap too! it really really helps with chapped lips and hydrates them for a long period. I would recommend this to anyone for a colorless lip balm!
Olivia H.
Walsall
This is such an amazing lip balm it is very moisturising to the lips and especially if you suffer from dry or chapped lips this is great! And also it very cheap for the amount of product I would definitely recommend to others👍🏻😀
Chloe M.
Glasgow Scotland
This product is a really good way to keep your lips hydrated throughout the winter! It’s a very smooth consistency and is a very very affordable price. It’s not wet or sticky which is a huge bonus for me. Highly recommend:) NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care
Luisany Y.
Valencia
Yo hace muchos años tenia y todabia tengo los labios resecos, siempre que voy a que mi farmacéutico busco esta ya que e la que estado utilizando durante bastantes años y de verdad lo recomiendo para personas que se les quiebran los labios o tienen mucha re sequedad
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.