BY NIVEA

Brianna ⁶.
Nicholasville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a lip balm. I mean they’re all gimmicks but we use them anyways. Not bad, not great. Does what they say it will do but just in the end makes your lip dryer so I mean hey oh well lol 😂😂😂 use Vaseline.
Mathilda T.
Fort Worth
Keeps my lips ridiculously soft! It’s a lightweight but intensely moisturizing balm, and it’s handy to keep on you. I use it before bed to keep my lips smooth when I’m sleeping.
Lizeth G.
Enid
If you are needing something very efficient and great product, I highly recommend this. It’s very gentle on the lips and helps your chapped lips right away. Always carry it with me. It is very affordable!
Danielle B.
Shelby
Purchased at: Walmart
This product met my expectations. It is gentle. It works well and as advertised- good, basic chap stick. It was an impulse buy in checkout in the wintertime. I would not say this is anything extraordinary.
Julia S.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite lip care product but it is good for a drugstore brand. It’s hydrating and does it’s job. It’s affordable and affective. It’s definitely worth a try, I know people who swear by this product!
Roshney L.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have dry lips, especially during the winter. I love using Nivea Hydro Care Lip Ba because of it’s smooth texture and lasting protection. Keeps my lips moist in the driest of weather no matter the season.
Anna J.
Penitas
Purchased at: Walmart
These products get the job done, but I felt like it could have been better. I have used it only one time because I did not like it that well. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend it.
Shakira D.
Miami
I haven’t used Nivea lip care products in a while but yes it met my expectations as a chapstick. I’ve used there shimmer chapstick and I was obsessed I love the packaging and it smells yummy on my lips.
🌺Lil j.
The Nivea lip hydro care is A very good value for the money. Not a "luxury" product but an effective lip balm if not overused. (Check the ingredients if you are sensitive to petroleum derived products.)
Lorena P.
Very hydrating on the lips, keeps them soft and supple all day. I’ve purchased this more than once and will continue to use to keep my lips from getting chapped throughout the day. Also very affordable!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.