BY NIVEA

Danielle W.
Rotherham
I use this lip balm all of the time. I have incredibly dry lips and really notice a different in the condo on off my lips in the cooler months and this is a god send. It is nice and hydrating and keeps my lips looking nice and healthy. I love to keep these in my handbag for when I am out and about.
Eveline W.
kelowna
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this lip balm for the season changes! I have used this product for years! It’s gentle and soft and great for everyday use! Also is super handy and beautiful! I stock up on these, I have them in my car and in my purse!
Sydney M.
Halifax, NS
I got this lip chap at the dollar store so it was a great price. It isn’t the best lip chap out there so if you have really dry lips it probably isn’t the best for you. I would recommend this to people who don’t have overly dry lips, but just like to use chapstick for prevention of chapped lips.
Nicole W.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price point, made my lips feel really soft. Didn’t have a fake aftertaste, lid stayed on tight and didn’t get lost in my purse. Loved the twin pack, one for my purse and one for home!
Lubna J.
Nivea is a old trustable product. It doesn't disappoint you in moisturizing. As this product contains hydrating features it keeps ur lips hydrated ur lips doesn't feel cracky in winter. And aloevera itself a magic substance for skin it keeps the moisture balance well. Over all good product. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
This is an 'average' lip balm for me. I am a big fan of aloe vera and it being included in products however, I am not too sure whether this adds anything to this lip balm. This lip balm hydrates my lips but I find myself reapplying it at least 3-5 times a day as my lips begin look dry after three hours of applying it.
Lakshini P.
South Croydon
I only bought this two months ago but I never leave the house without it now. I normally have dry lips and the skin starts peeling off, but since I started using this, I don't get that anymore. I do have to reapply it a couple of times but that's not a problem because it does get the job done.
Carolina S.
Meu queridinho quando se trata de hidratação dos lábios! Uso e abuso todos os dias dessa maravilha. Com o clima seco de Brasília nunca deixo faltar na bolsa. Adoro passá-lo antes do batom, pois hidrata os lábios deixando-os mais lisos. O melhor de tudo é que o preço dele é MARAVILHOSOOOOOO!!!!
Gabriela G.
Socorro
Uso esse produto já há uns 5 anos e nenhum hidratante labial consegue superar. É muito divino, vários aromas e embalagens (eu particularmente gosto mais do Hydra care, o azulzinho mais claro) O valor é super acessível e super fácil de encontar, nos mercados, farmácias, qualquer lugar!
Samantha C.
Strathroy, ON
I used this lip care product while I was away on vacation and it was a life saver. After a long day in the sun this lip balm was so soothing. It was one of those last minute purchases while standing in line at Walmart but from now on it will be one of those products I go looking for.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.