BY NIVEA

Simone G.
whyalla
This lip balm almost feels like you are spreading water on your lips its that thin. It definitely hydrates the lips, but i feel like i need to apply a a fair few layers at a time for good results :)
Martyna O.
Basingstoke
I love this lip balm and I take it with me everywhere. To be fair, I have a few of those to make sure it's always in one of my handbags :D It stops your lips from becoming dry, but also feels very natural and light to wear it. Also, it's worth mentioning that it's very cheap and you can buy it literally everywhere!
Vasundhara G.
A great classic product. Really reliable. Very hydrating. Been using this for years and it isn’t pricey or pretentious. Always gets the job done and gives me smooth soft lips in the cold dry season.
alexandra b.
I really like this product as it keeps my lips hydrated and moisurized. On the other hand, i always noticed it was there and i would had to reapply it a lot more than i like. It is very gentle on the lips and I did like wearing it after a pamper rputine but I wouldnt really buy it again or wear it at any other time.
Holly W.
this product has always left my skin looking beautifully nourished and visibly transformed through hydration, i cannot go a day without using it, and i will definitely be re-purchasing in the future and have put o many people onto it!! if you have not tried this product yet, i strongly recommend trying it out!!!
Emma W.
I love nivea lip balms. All of them are great. I suffer from chapped lips quite a lot, so they're a godsend! They're not sticky and absorb really well into your skin. They keep your lips moisturised and stop them getting all flaky in winter. I always have one in my pocket at work and one in every handbag.
Nina G.
London
It feels so silky on your lips and it really helps with chapped lips. The texture is really good and I love the packaging. The price isn't bad what so ever and you can get it at most drugstores or even pharmacies. I definitely recommend this product.
Šejla📍Sarajevo, B.
Sarajevo
Lipbalms are one of my favourite beauty products so I do change them quite a lot. However, this one has been one of those I return to often. It is really nice and moisturizing on the lips and does not have a tint to it so you can easily apply other lip products over it. And the most importantly it smells nice.
Zoe Z.
Love this lip balm so much made my lips so soft and supple and was on a couple of quid i have used this lip balm for years and im only just realizing how good it is
Marlene A.
Albuquerque
It gets the job done, it's affordable and it's a good option when it comes to a good lip balm. It keep your lips hydrated for a very good period of time and it is a great size to always carry with you. You can re apply as many times as you wish. I would definitely keep buying it to keep my lips hydrated. :)
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.