BY NIVEA

Fatu T.
Wakefield
I really like it because it really hydrates yor lips and it protects it from drying.
Also, it's not an expensive product, which means that you can get it easily and it's worth for money.
I really recommend it to people with dry lips and who wants to protect their lips from dryness.
Amber S.
Saint John
Great for on the go moisture for dry lips, especially during the winter! I would definitely reccomend this for a friend as it’s simple, no strong perfumes or flavours and gets the job done. I use it at night and it provides lasting moisture through the night without feeling the need to reapply.
Sierra M.
Elliot Lake
Does exactly what it says it will do, protects your lips. It definetly is a good value so be sure to get it if you can. The product was very gentle on my lips. I am a first time user of this company. I would rec com end to others. No improvement needed.  NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Elke ♒.
Queensland
Omg, actually so amazing. I can never stop applying this lip balm. It’s so easy to apply and use. It’s so nourishing and hydrating and has the best camera. I’ve bought this lip balm several times because it’s so amazing and I highly reccomend to anyone looking for a good high quality lip balm
Aurelie O.
I really like this lip balm because it’s affordable and it does an amazing job. I use it 2-3 time a day and my lips just feel so moisturize. I also use it in my everyday makeup look and my lips look bomb. It feels really nice and smooth while given a subtil glow to your lips
Baileigh S.
Ottawa, ON
This lip chap is light on the lips it’s not greasy and doesn’t leave a film over your lips. Not sticky or rubs off easy. The smell is fresh and it stays on your lips till it does the job and soaks into the lips!
Danielle W.
Rotherham
I use this lip balm all of the time. I have incredibly dry lips and really notice a different in the condo on off my lips in the cooler months and this is a god send. It is nice and hydrating and keeps my lips looking nice and healthy. I love to keep these in my handbag for when I am out and about.
Eveline W.
kelowna
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this lip balm for the season changes! I have used this product for years! It’s gentle and soft and great for everyday use! Also is super handy and beautiful! I stock up on these, I have them in my car and in my purse!
Sydney M.
Halifax, NS
I got this lip chap at the dollar store so it was a great price. It isn’t the best lip chap out there so if you have really dry lips it probably isn’t the best for you. I would recommend this to people who don’t have overly dry lips, but just like to use chapstick for prevention of chapped lips.
Nicole W.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price point, made my lips feel really soft. Didn’t have a fake aftertaste, lid stayed on tight and didn’t get lost in my purse. Loved the twin pack, one for my purse and one for home!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.