BY NIVEA

Roshney L.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have dry lips, especially during the winter. I love using Nivea Hydro Care Lip Ba because of it’s smooth texture and lasting protection. Keeps my lips moist in the driest of weather no matter the season.
Mathilda T.
Fort Worth
Keeps my lips ridiculously soft! It’s a lightweight but intensely moisturizing balm, and it’s handy to keep on you. I use it before bed to keep my lips smooth when I’m sleeping.
Anna J.
Penitas
Purchased at: Walmart
These products get the job done, but I felt like it could have been better. I have used it only one time because I did not like it that well. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend it.
🌺Lil j.
The Nivea lip hydro care is A very good value for the money. Not a "luxury" product but an effective lip balm if not overused. (Check the ingredients if you are sensitive to petroleum derived products.)
Shakira D.
Miami
I haven’t used Nivea lip care products in a while but yes it met my expectations as a chapstick. I’ve used there shimmer chapstick and I was obsessed I love the packaging and it smells yummy on my lips.
Lorena P.
Very hydrating on the lips, keeps them soft and supple all day. I’ve purchased this more than once and will continue to use to keep my lips from getting chapped throughout the day. Also very affordable!
Nori L.
This is one of my go to chapsticks. The twin packs are usually a better price point than the singles. It's one of the few chapsticks I don't get a bad reaction with my eczema.
estefany o.
Laredo, TX
I’ve always suffered from dry skin. My lips were probably the worst but after looking for such a long time for different products that would help i came across this nivea hydro lip hydrating stick. I love it i totally recommend it!!!!
Melissa S.
i lile it its ok.  ut it does come off easily. where as chapsticks are kinda thicker so they stay on longer.  ut while it is on it does moisture and softens my lips
Natalyiah S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
Super hydrating and smooth to application. Really affordable, and transportable. Highly suggest for others. I feel like I go through this chapstick pretty fast. Aside from that it’s a great chapstick.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.