BY NIVEA

Uzma U.
Love this product and has never let me down for sure. Very good value for money and definitely not too pricey. Feels very gentle and smooth on the lips, definitely heals chapped lips. This product is very effective and would definitely recommend one to buy it.
Elena R.
A must have if your lips are dry, expecially in winter. The texture is soft, your lips get hydrated immediately, fresh and comfortable. I can't live without these lip balms, they're so helpful as they regenerate perfectly demaged lips. A real touch of freshness!
Jetzaly Z.
En mi opinion todo lo de nivea es expectacular porque son productos que le puedes dar uso de muchas formas, en particular ese balsamo para las que tenemos los labios muy resecos nos sirve un monton, aparte de que te da suavidad a los labios tiene un olor mmm riquisimo
Farah A.
BEST LIP BALM I HAVE EVER USED. It is so smooth and keeps my lips hydrated all year long with no problem. This is cheep and affordable and the size of the product is perfect to fit in everywhere. The packaging is great and I love the see-through baby blue it has.
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Me gusto mucho este bálsamo. Nivea siempre ha sacado productos para el cuidado de la piel y la hidratación de la misma, por eso es conocida. El bálsamo, tiene como objetivo la hidratación de los labios. Cumple perfectamente su función y es económico.
hilda M.
playa vicente veracruz
Muy buen producto me encanto la suavidad con laque deja los labios muy lindos me parecio efectivo para mis labios ya llevo un tiempo usandolo lo uso.si me agrado mucho su empaque me parece de buen tamaño.podria mejorar en el producto en i gredientes mas naturaled
nur f.
This NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm is really good for dry lip because its really moisturize my lip. In fact, this product is a good value for money and affordable. This is my first time using this product and I will definitely buy it again. Highly recommended.
Saleka H.
Tower Hamlets, London
I used this to help with my dry cracked lips, after using it for a couple of days I noticed changes in my lips, my lips aren't as dry as before an I hardly get cracks, it's a bit difficult during the cold dry winter months as my lips get dry an chapped quickly but I know a few swipes of this product will help calm the situation down, this is a great product anyone who suffers from dry, cracked and chapped lips need to try this product out u'll be amazed at the results, try out for yourself and see the difference it makes
Jael L.
Saucillo
Me gusta me parece muy irritante, me gusta el acabado que deja, no lo  mucho peor cuando lo hago se me acaba rápido por el uso que le de y me gustan estar dudando pasadas para umectar, me pareces muy bien producto, me sastifsce mucho, me encanta,,
Sasha
For me I personally found this product really smooth to glide onto the lips and gets rid of chapped lips rather quickly. I actually did not buy this to long ago from my local Tesco’s as I was looking for a new lip balm to try. I picked up this one because I had heard good things about it and my friends recommended it to me. I came in nice clean packaging not looking to overcrowded and just said the information that was needed to be on there. When I run out of mine I will definitely be picking up a new one as the price is also a great bargain compared to others that don’t work as well.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.