BY NIVEA

Victoria B.
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm est un super remède contre l’assèchement des lèvres en hiver, en effet il permet de les hydrater en profondeur toute la journée. Son packaging est simple et se range partout, je pense que le lip care de Nivea est un indispensable
Isabella R.
Ottawa
I use these every single day - they are my go to! Very affordable (I have even been able to find them at the dollar stores sometimes. Two for three dollars). The packaging isn’t anything special but I like how the cap never comes off by accident when they are left loose in your bag/purse. They are super hydrating and great for dry lips year around. These are also great for people who don’t like scent. Will always speak highly of these and recommend to anyone!
Cristina C.
Definitely my favourite lip balm! Generally Nivea facial products agree well with my skin type so I thought to try the lip balm to use under my lip makeup to prep them, which works a dream!! It’s a very light layer but extremely moisturing too.  I use this nearly all the time. Also if I have really dry lips I put a load on at night, sleep with it, and my lips will be much better the next day.
Manon L.
Montreal
Nivea was around since I was a little girl and probably before that. I remember my mom use to put their cream on her faces, the container was a dark blue. I used many of their product and I like them all. This hydro care lip balm leave my lips very soft. I use it mostly in the winter a few time during the day and before I go to bed. That way, my lips are not dry and crackly in the morning.
Samantha H.
Caledon
I always end up reaching for this product when it gets cooler outside and my lips start to get dry. I find it always brings the moisture back to my lips and it doesn't feel to heavy. I like the simple packaging and the price point.
Josee T.
Ottawa, ON
One of my favourite lip balms! They changed the formula and it now as a scent to it I can’t place (it took some getting use to-wasn’t expected). Usually buy 2-4 at a time and have them in every bag. It’s hydrating, long lasting and light weight. A quick swipe on your lips and you can’t really tell it’s their but it gets the job done. Can often find it on sale at the drug store
Sky S.
Nivea hydro care lip balm is one of the best option when one is looking for something to protect lips under lipstick. It soothes lips and creates a protective layer and helps from the harsh effects of lipstick and pollution.
Sarah M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one of those lip balms you see people carrying around but never really try. I bit the bullet and bought these before a vacation, and was seriously impressed. The application is so smooth and silky that you end up putting 25 layers on. It hydrates so well, and I noticed an almost immediate improvement in my lips. Definitely have one in every bag now!
Kiran S.
It is extremely moisturizing and light so it doesn't feel like there's anything on your lips. It is also unscented which is preferable for some and I found I could use it on my 5 year old nieces lips aswell.
Michelle L.
I recently bought this because I noticed how chapped my lips were during the winter and was frustrated with another brand because the product would get under my nails. This was my first time buying this (also because it was on sale) AND I AM IN LOVE! I finally found my new go-to lip balm. It's so hydrating and the moisture lasts for a really really long time. I noticed my lips aren't as chapped as before and it is so worth it for the twin packs. What also caught my eyes was the ingredients stated water and aloe which I know for sure is what makes the lips very hydrated. I really do recommend it!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.