BY NIVEA

Kateri J.
Hogansburg , NY
Love Nivea!! They never disappoint with their products! This one goes on so smooth & actually helps! Like you want! Haha I definitely buy this from time to time especially in the winter!
Onie M.
Salisbury, NC
Wish it was a bit thicker but it did hydrate my lips for the most part. I would probably stay with my blistex but I’m always up for trying something new and my mom bought it honestly lol... I would buy it again
Katelyn A.
Suquamish, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love this! It leaves the lips so silky smooth. Great value! Cute packaging but becareful cause the kid can slide off in your purse and no one wants that but other than that I totally would recommend!
Olga C.
So soft and light. I liked the texture and the fact it's not sticky. U can purchase it in any drugstore. Good value for the price paid, is only with it was just a little less shiny
Mallory L.
One of my favorite chapsticks!! I have the dryers lips and this always fixes them right up! I love how it’s a neutral scent too so I’m not tasting it all day! Also it’s at a great price point for the quality!
Love this item keeps my lips hydrated for hours give it a soft moist look not to glossy but just the right amount to keep it look like a chapstick a very well priced chapstick as well I recommend it totally!!
camryn g.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love this lip balm. it’s very moisturizing and soft. it mainly met my expectations. very good value. it does leave your lips feeling slightly greasy. other than that it’s perfect
Gia S.
I loved this product because there wasn’t any residue after long wear. Priced reasonable, and definitely took care of my dry lips when needed. Very small and compact and easy to use. I love Nivea’s products!
Vanessa 💋.
West Hartford
Purchased at: Walgreens
Feels like it doesn’t really moisturize your lips. Not very hydrating. Wish it had spf at least so it can be used in the summer. The only good thing is that it isn’t very thick on the lips. Very lightweight.
Celeste A.
Millcreek, UT
Love it keeps lips moisture!!! Does a great with the cold and my dry lips!!! I would highly recommend this product! Great price for what it does ! Love that it has aloe vera
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.