BY NIVEA

San J.
Brooklyn
Keeps my lips super soft and prevent cracking. I place it on in the morning s before I put my matte lip paints on so I feel comfortable all day in my fave shades
lauren s.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Target
When I was on accutane i used this product and it helped my lips gain so much hydration. I would recommend this to a friend. the packaging is larger than most chapsticks though which makes it harder to store.
Dez A.
Cambridge
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how soft this makes your lips feel instantly its amazing and something you will find on me always I woyldnt leave home without it
Imani C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s great I have big lips so it works really well for me !!! I would definitely recommend it keeps your lips moisturized in the winter
Rachael B.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite lip care products! It’s fast and effective and always leaves my lips moisturized for days! It also goes great on top of your favorite lipsticks so they don’t dry and crack on your lips!
María V.
This is a colourless lip balm, so it's perfect for priming lips prior to lipstick. I get chapped lips easily, and I like wearing matte lipsticks. I use this as a base prior to applying my lipstick, thus ensuring that my lip lines are not highlighted by the lipstick.
Feels great and has all the qualities a good lip balm should have, but...

This is a lovely, affordable, accessible and nice feeling balm that I only apply when I am going to bed because, I must just have a sensitive nose, but... I really dislike the smell.  but I like this balm because it does feel so hydrating and helps my lips from getting chapped during sleep The smell really doesn't linger, only on application is it really apparent but it goes away quickly. It's not the perfect balm as I do need to re-apply during the evening if I've woken up, but that might just be a habit now. The smell is the only thing that majorly takes the stars off for me, unfortunately! Not bad for bedtime though
Coco H.
I use this everyday and have done for over a year. I won’t ever switch chapsticks after using this! It saves my lips and is great to apply and leave for a while before applying lipsticks to stop your lipsticks from getting too chapped on your lips! Absolutely love this. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Vanessa L.
It’s not a bad lipbomb, it’s not even the best tho, won’t be able to say the reason why “I didn’t like it” mostly because I did kinda like it, but it’s just “insignificant” in a sense, I don’t hate the product, I just think that there are lots of lipboms out there that, in my option are better!
Forever T.
Nivea lip care is brilliant. It leaves your lips very soft and smooth. It is very refreshing. There is colour and scent options and they smell and feel great. I would definitely recommend this product and I will certainly be buying again. This one particularly, even my partner uses.
Sarah P.
Halifax
I find this lip balm to be on the thin side. I feel like I have to apply it really often. It feels nice gliding on the lips though. Unscented, so it's simple, and sometimes that's what you want. If you worry about your lips looking greasy, this might be one to try.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.