BY NIVEA

darcy k.
3007 52Nd CT Tuscaloosa Alabama
Purchased at: Walgreens
Made my lips feel hydrated and healthy love it
It was really good product. I really recommended this product for does who has really dry lips. Perfect for winter time
Iliana G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this product on the daily. I love everything about it including the texture !!! It’s so soft and the smell is great!!! The packaging is cute & small. Thank you Nivea!!
its. e.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
this item is really good for crusty musty lips. my lips have never. i mean never. felt so alive. they eel fantastic and i have this item in my bag and backpack for every single time i go out. this is the perfect pucker upper.
Cheyann W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very hydrating just not as good as my go to, the Nivea smoothing lip balm. This one likes to come off in little chunks on the lips. Nice packaging however, i would recommend to someone with dry lips, since you can always rub in the little chunks.
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
Super moisturizing. I typically use this at night since it is quite thick. I wake up with my lips feeling very hydrated. It prevents the flaking and cracking in the winter time. Overall a great product. No weird smells. I highly recommend this product since it works so well and is so affordable.
Lynsie L.
Boise
This is my favorite lip balm. It’s very hydrating and I like how it is not scented. The packaging is nice and simple as well
Emily 🥰.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Super freaking moisturizing and looks shiny like lipgloss, Iv bought this several times. Super effective, never disappointed, the price is very fair for 2 thick lip care. I would definitely recommend this.
Marta M.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is super moisturizing! Really love the way the product hydrates my lips as well as stay hydrated. I don't feel any residue after a long period of time and my lips don't get too dry after applying like some chapsticks leave you. Overall super happy.
Mayara F.
Oakland , CA
These are my absolute favorite lip balm. I’ve noticed a lot of people don’t like them (like my boyfriend and my bestfriend) they say it has a weird taste if it gets in your mouth and I can see that but the moisturizing factor is amazing and it’s creaminess instead of waxyness makes it better than others.
Cylie J.
Flagstaff, AZ
Love it!!!! It my favorite lip gloss ever! It goes on so smooth and I keep buying just to feel how smoth my lips get. It's at a good value, and pretty good usage for so small. Its pretty effective to use. I would recommend to others for their own use.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.