BY NIVEA

Lily M.
Madison Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
This lip balm did the job! It helped refresh my lips after they were super dry! I would highly recommend it to someone who has dry lips or just loves the feeling of softer lips :)
Katie K.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honestly the best lip balm on the market!!! Ive used honestly every type of balm I can get my hands on since I have chronically chapped lips, and this is the only one that I have laying around my house in multiples. You cant get better moisture than this.
Sarah L.
Riverside, CA
Nivea was one of my all time favorites for awhile. I've tried the original one as well as the red tinted one. The red one was very pigmented and moisturizing but it was very difficult to find in stores. Love the smooth feeling along my lips when applying this. Totally recommend.
Cat F.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this chapstick! Super convenient and affordable! It feels amazing on the lips and really does help protect and restore your chapped lips! I will even put it on with makeup and it makes my lips look great!
Emilee M.
College Sta, TX
I love this lip balm. It goes on so smooth and leaves your lips feeling shiny, smooth and plump! I would definitely recommend this to those who want to add a hydrating shimmer to their lips.
Leydi C.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazingggg stufff. Love it try it out if you haven’t it’s very gentle and gives you great results. I was a first time user. Very inexpensive .great overall. Anyone willing to try it I would recommend it .
Emily B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My kids love this chapstick. It is the ONLY kind they will use. In the fall and winter they deal with chapped lips constantly- and Nivea HydroCare heals their lips so quickly without the burning and stinging that some other chapsticks have!
Lynsie L.
Boise
This is my favorite lip balm. It’s very hydrating and I like how it is not scented. The packaging is nice and simple as well
Kate V.
Again I love chapstick so obviously I love this and use forever and it is better than Carmax (or how ever you spell it) but I love it and would recommend it to everyone who loves chapstick love me
Lidieth G.
Palm Coast
Loved how smooth it went on. Its very hydrating and longlasting. Most of all I loved that it didn't have that waxy taste to it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.