BY NIVEA

Taylor C.
wisconsin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great chapstick. They help heal chapped lips and make your skin super smooth. I don’t remember how much it costs but if I remember right it isn’t too expensive!
Jade M.
Monticello, MN
Purchased at: Target
This lip balm gives you a lot of extra care and moisture for your lips! I use this less frequently because the formula works more effectively than other options/brands!
Lorrie O.
Purchased at: CVS
Yes, highly recommend and really love this product. The consistency is perfect, not too runny and not too wet. I use it just before bedtime and my lips feel very comfortable, then I wake up with smooth lips.
Kendra S.
Phoenix
Love this product! It made my lips feel amazing. I would definitely recommend. It’s worth the price. It made my lips feel smooth very fast. I’m happy, totally let my expectations.
Emilee M.
College Sta, TX
I love this lip balm. It goes on so smooth and leaves your lips feeling shiny, smooth and plump! I would definitely recommend this to those who want to add a hydrating shimmer to their lips.
Tracy L.
Thomasville
I have used this several times. This feels so good on my lips. Very moisturizing.  I even buy this for my daughter.
Deyana A.
This was one of the first lip balms that I ever used and I absolutely loved it. It really hydrated my lips and coated them nicely and evenly. It did not feel overly thick, and it did the job of hydrating my lips. I would buy this again, although I am trying out some other products for my lips at the moment.
Allie K.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Not the best on the market but definitely at the top of my list. Very moisturizing and long lasting! Would recommend!
Yesenia C.
New London , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
The packaging is nice and it goes on like butter but it’s not long lasting and the price is a little to high for how fast I go through them. I wouldn’t buy again.
Emily M.
griffith
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love my Nivea. It’s the only chapstick I use! Meets all expectation! I love that I can use it before bed and wake up and still feel it on my lips! I have sensitive skin and this has never caused me to react!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.