BY NIVEA

Iliana G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
This lip product is amazing!!! A little thicker than most lip balms but in a good way . You definitely cannot beat the price . This is one of my favorites to use. Especially in the winter 👌
Daphnee S.
Rialto
This makes your lips perfect. Absolutely worth every penny. Keeps your lips soft and moist all day. Packaging is adorable. Easy to carry it everywhere with you. Definitely meets all expectations. I would buy again and would recommend to every female in my family
Jessica M.
Ripon
Purchased at: Target
This product feels like its whipped and it makes your lips feel super smooth. I always get the double pack because my husband always tries to steal mine! DO NOT leave in your car when its warm outliquid Did that and it completely liquefied.
Beth A.
gray court
Purchased at: Walmart
i LOVE this product. it’s very very moisturizing and feels really good on your lips. i’m a repeat user and i just can’t get enough of this.
Alissa M.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walgreens
I highly recommend it’s soo smooth and soft it leaves your lips feeling so smooth. My lips absorbed it so well.
Madison F.
This lip product exceeded my expectations! When I put it on it instantly felt hydrating. The packaging is easy to travel with as well which is another plus.
Manon P.
Jersey city , NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Love Nivea chapsticks! Keeps the lips extra hydrated during the winter season, used it one and it exceeded my expectations, I would definitively buy it again! It is not pricey at all and it comes in two, which is perfect as it’s always so easy to loose them!
Jordan C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Can’t say enough good things about this. Light blue Nivea is my favorite. I get extremely chapped lips in the winter and this lip balm helps hydrate as well as unchap my lips. Would definitely recommend using it if you get really dry lips In The winter
Imani C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s great I have big lips so it works really well for me !!! I would definitely recommend it keeps your lips moisturized in the winter
Veronica D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lip balm and it’s easy to put in your pocket or small purse to take with you. Doesn’t melt to much in the summertime and has no weird scent on it. I gave it four stars do to the fact that I’ve had two malfunction on me where I couldn’t twist the product all the way up. I had to kinda scoop it out.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.