BY NIVEA

Megan C.
Greeneville
I was not impressed with this product. It did not leave my lips in any better condition than they were before, and it felt like a thick, waxy layer on my lips. The scent was not appealing either. I would not recommend this product to others.
Abby O.
Purchased at: Target
Glides on super smooth and keeps lips soft especially during summer months, while being in pools all day.
Ashley B.
Bellingham
Purchased at: ULTA
This product worked so well!! It really helped heal my cracked and dry lips in almost no time! A great value and not at all over priced. Nivea did it right with this one.
Dez A.
Cambridge
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how soft this makes your lips feel instantly its amazing and something you will find on me always I woyldnt leave home without it
Yannel M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this would be a good chapstick given I like other products from this brand BUT it was not the case. It was more drying than anything? I found I HAD to keep reapplying otherwise my lips would burn so that wasn’t good. I was so sad I had higher hopes! Thank u, nextttt.
Sandy W.
Tishomingo
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product and how it keeps my lips moisturized. I keep on of these in my purse, car, and at work. Always make sure I have one.
Mackenzie S.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Target
I love this chapstick! It’s very smooth and moisturizing and a staple for cold weather!
#HI L.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product was okay I would recommend this product. It was somewhat effective. It had very nice packaging.
Ivette F.
Good chapstick. Would recommend for daily use maybe not for winter though. At least for me this one does not work in cold weather. If your looking for a good brand with great products I would look into Nivea they have been my go to for everything since being a child.
Skyler B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lip stick is the best care for your lips after they have been capped or just crack in general!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.