BY NIVEA

Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
This feels like rubbing water on your lips. It works well and makes my lips feel smooth. I also like chapsticks that come in twin packs because I like to have a chapstick literally everywhere so I always have one.
Megan S.
Edmond, OK
Goes on very smooth and felt great, did not do much for my chapped lips though. No matter how many times I tried to put it on. Didn’t make my lips sticky or more chapped so can’t complain much. Better for summertime.
Hayley P.
Best chap stick for me by far works like a charm , Anytime I have had chaps lips that hurt just rub some of this stuff and it’s all better , smooth and it’s also affordable . One of my top chapsticks that I’ll use .
Sara R.
Gastonia
Most hydrating product I have used on my lips in such a long time!!! I've always been a Nivea fan, but they really stepped up their game with this one! Will for sure purchase again.
Ashley J.
lake placid
Purchased at: Walmart
Very hydrating and great moisturizer for lips. Extremely recommend if you are going to a beach or lips get dry quick I advise you to purchase. I’m also a talker, I always carry Nivea Hydro in my purse at all means.
Meaghan P.
Murrieta , CA
This use to be my go to lip balm, but haven’t repurchased in awhile trying new ones out. Don’t even know how many I’ve gone through one in the past. If your looking for an affordable chapstick, this is a great one.
Steph D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very hydrating lip balm and very useful. Loved that it was moisturizing in the cold seasons and hydrating for the warm seasons. All Nivea chapsticks never failed me but especially was a fan of this hydro care one.
Chanel M.
Grapevine, TX
I got this as I was visiting cold places and it works well, it’s small and fits in your back, super soft and gentle and works really effectively in stopping the lips get chapped. Little room for improvement on this
Meghan M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Same review here as what I wrote for the double pick. This a my absolute favorite chapstick ever! Conditions lips with first use and can heal extremely chapped lips in one day of use!
Meghan O.
Richmond , VA
This hydrated my lips better than any other chapstick I have ever used. You don’t have to use it a million times throughout the day on chapped lips cause once does the job. I used to use EOS, now I only use Nivea
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.