BY NIVEA

Stephanie R.
I always need a chapstick on me and I love how hydrating and soft this is. I also like the smell. The most I am looking for in a chapstick is hydration and smell and this product satisfies my needs.
its. e.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
this item is really good for crusty musty lips. my lips have never. i mean never. felt so alive. they eel fantastic and i have this item in my bag and backpack for every single time i go out. this is the perfect pucker upper.
Sloan S.
Theodore
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is moisturizing but doesn’t last long enough for my preference. The packaging is nice. It’s very gentle.
Hayley J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love all Nivea lip products.
They’re reliable and all have a great formula, by far my favorite brand for chap sticks.
All of them are effective at soothing and moisturizing my lips
Belinda P.
Overland Park, KS
The intensive moisture care really soaks into your lips! I did not feel the need to reapply, which is something that usually happens with lip balms. I think it's a very hydrating lip balm.
rMarissa M.
Pendleton
I absolutely love NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm, it always hydrates my lips considering winter makes them super dry and yet I always have the lip balm to eliminate that issue for me.
Jackie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always Carr this with me. If I don't have it in my purse, my husband has it. But because of where I live and the summers are hot and brutal, this is something we must have.
Lynn K.
Lackawanna
Purchased at: Walgreens
Left a very smooth feel to my lips. The taste did not linger for hours. I would definitely purchase again.
Mackenzie S.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Target
I love this chapstick! It’s very smooth and moisturizing and a staple for cold weather!
#HI L.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product was okay I would recommend this product. It was somewhat effective. It had very nice packaging.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.