BY NIVEA

Rylee P.
Canton
Pretty good hydration, the taste could be better. I really like the packaging. Overall it’s a good product and a good price. Only bought it once.
Sierra G.
Syracuse
Purchased at: Walmart
Simple and inexpensive. Great for winter when the air is super dry and tends to crack your lips. However I have found you do need to reapply quite often, but that could be just me
Hillary G.
Sturgis, ms
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this one of my most favorite chapsticks goes on very smooth and leaves my lips super soft and shiny
angel g.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nivea products never disappoint dry skin, including your lips! Third stuff is so smooth and creamy and leaves a nice coating, like an invisible moisture blanket for your lips 😊
gia c.
new bedford
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love this brand and all its lip care products. i’m a repeat user and i will continue to purchase these lip products. it’s so supper effective and keeps my lips from getting chapped. i highly recommend.
Viki E.
Denver
Great product to keep lips hydrated & healthy. Affordable, last a great while. Leaves lips feeling soft, product is lightweight. No strong scent or taste. An all around wonderful lip care product. Highly recommended
Jocelyn R.
passaic,nj
Purchased at: Walgreens
worked well but was a little more pricey besides that I am pleased with the product and would definitely buy again:)
Daphnee S.
Rialto
This makes your lips perfect. Absolutely worth every penny. Keeps your lips soft and moist all day. Packaging is adorable. Easy to carry it everywhere with you. Definitely meets all expectations. I would buy again and would recommend to every female in my family
Michelle F.
Biloxi
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite. It works so well. But I hardly buy it bc for some reason I always seem to lose it faster than my other chapsticks or the top comes off easily in my purse then it gets all over everything so the packaging could be a little better
Veronica D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lip balm and it’s easy to put in your pocket or small purse to take with you. Doesn’t melt to much in the summertime and has no weird scent on it. I gave it four stars do to the fact that I’ve had two malfunction on me where I couldn’t twist the product all the way up. I had to kinda scoop it out.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.