BY NIVEA

San J.
Brooklyn
Keeps my lips super soft and prevent cracking. I place it on in the morning s before I put my matte lip paints on so I feel comfortable all day in my fave shades
Mickenzie H.
Draper
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super hydrating I use it every night before I go to bed! I 100% recommend this, you will wake up feeling super smooth!
Rahma B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I swear by the Nivea lip balms. I’ve tried almost every single one and they all work great! My favorites are milk and honey, olive oil, and mint
Viki E.
Denver
Great product to keep lips hydrated & healthy. Affordable, last a great while. Leaves lips feeling soft, product is lightweight. No strong scent or taste. An all around wonderful lip care product. Highly recommended
Mrs. C.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: CVS
Amazing product in the winter months. Helps my lips stay hydrated and prevent the wind from drying them out.
Tatjana D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great lip balm. It does what it says. Hydrates and smells so good. Love all Nivea products becauae they are gentle enough to be used daily akd won’t clog pores.
Cassie N.
Lawrence
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm goes on smooth and helps to keep my dry lips moist. The packaging is sleek. I recommend this product
Madison F.
This lip product exceeded my expectations! When I put it on it instantly felt hydrating. The packaging is easy to travel with as well which is another plus.
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
Super moisturizing. I typically use this at night since it is quite thick. I wake up with my lips feeling very hydrated. It prevents the flaking and cracking in the winter time. Overall a great product. No weird smells. I highly recommend this product since it works so well and is so affordable.
Dayana D.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Target
Great product to keep your lips nice and smooth and keeping them from cracking especially in the winter time.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.