BY NIVEA

Kalen C.
Conway, AR
Keeps my lips moisturized. I love all the flavors. Good price point. Would repurchase
Tina F.
Tampa , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It is really good product it leaves your lips hydrated and keeps it from getting dry
Samantha G.
Love this product! It leaves my lips nice and soft. I would recommend it. Smells okay
Laura K.
kenosha
Purchased at: Walgreens
Favorite chapstick. The milk and honey is my fav. But this one is just as good. Love
Megan C.
Greeneville
I was not impressed with this product. It did not leave my lips in any better condition than they were before, and it felt like a thick, waxy layer on my lips. The scent was not appealing either. I would not recommend this product to others.
Grace S.
orting
Purchased at: Walmart
Always makes my lips feel soft, especially in the winter months because of how harsh the cold is on my lips!
Katie E.
Gramercy , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not positive how I first started using this lip balm... but I do know I haven’t stopped since I started! The tube is so easy and mess free and it makes my lips so moist! Highly recommend this product!
Hayley J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love all Nivea lip products.
They’re reliable and all have a great formula, by far my favorite brand for chap sticks.
All of them are effective at soothing and moisturizing my lips
Corinne H.
Georgia
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very nice when I put it on, it really seemed to leave my lips soft, but I did feel the need to reapply pretty often. It was a super nice, soft lip balm though.
Amy D.
Corona , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Clean scent and I almost finished the whole tube before I lost it. Hydrates my lips well
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.