BY NIVEA

Jocelyn N.
Lewisville
It kept my lips hydrated without a film or oily feeling! Very convenient and nice to know that I don’t need to worry about color or shine. I liked that I didn’t have to reapply it often.
Ozzy G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this product it made my lips feel really hydrated and less dry and crusty it really did meet my expectations it had really nice packaging I love for good packaging it doesn’t need any future improvements
julia t.
MAKES MY LIPS SOOO SOFT ! I absolutely love these!! the packaging is so convent, and lasts me FOREVER. i have repurchases this so many times, and have recommended it to a bunch of. my friends, and they love it too :)
Ayla R.
This product is so smooth and glides on effortlessly. It is so hydrating and feels good on the lips. It’s last and is at a good price point! Must have product to keep your lips hydrated.
Mallory S.
Purchased at: Target
This product always keeps my lips nice and smooth! I definitely find it to be super effective and will pick up a pack whenever I see one at the store. For how it makes my lips feel, Id definitely recommend to others.
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
This feels like rubbing water on your lips. It works well and makes my lips feel smooth. I also like chapsticks that come in twin packs because I like to have a chapstick literally everywhere so I always have one.
Hayley P.
Best chap stick for me by far works like a charm , Anytime I have had chaps lips that hurt just rub some of this stuff and it’s all better , smooth and it’s also affordable . One of my top chapsticks that I’ll use .
Sara R.
Gastonia
Most hydrating product I have used on my lips in such a long time!!! I've always been a Nivea fan, but they really stepped up their game with this one! Will for sure purchase again.
Meaghan P.
Murrieta , CA
This use to be my go to lip balm, but haven’t repurchased in awhile trying new ones out. Don’t even know how many I’ve gone through one in the past. If your looking for an affordable chapstick, this is a great one.
Steph D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very hydrating lip balm and very useful. Loved that it was moisturizing in the cold seasons and hydrating for the warm seasons. All Nivea chapsticks never failed me but especially was a fan of this hydro care one.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.