BY NIVEA

^Itz N.
Fresno
This product is very useful for dull and dehydrated lips .....This product keeps your lips hydrated and moisturize.I recommend this product to anyone who may suffer from dry and chapped lips .
Tiffany R.
York
Very soft. Easy to use and carry around. I would buy this product again. Perfect for the upcoming cooler months! The packaging was easy to open. Very effective product. I would purchase again.
Eshé 👑.
Wolverhampton
this lip balm is usually sold at an expensive rate so i dont tend to go for it when there is vasoline around. Especially as no one is raving about it so it doesnt encourage me to purchase it.
Liangy M.
Cranston
Purchased at: Macy's
This lip balm works very well in the winter and I’d say the price is at a good amount and the quality is great. It does it job by moisturizing my lips very well. If the product gave a buy more for its amount it’d be better
Taya J.
Oneonta, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
LOOOOOOVE this chapstick! Super hydrating! I’ve used it multiple times and haven’t been disappointed. Of course it taste a little weird but it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated so I can deal.
Tess A.
North Salem, NY
This is like Nivea’s other products but with extra moisture! It’s a really great value and gives you a good amount of product for the price. It lasts a while between applications. I would def buy again and probably will!
Bruna D.
Lindenhurst, NY
This lip balm took good care of my lips providing a nice and smoothy hydration to it. My lips get very chapped during winter time and this product helped me going through it with no problems. My lips look good and cared.
JadeDeLaCreme M.
Margate, FL
Very moisturizing keeps lips moist all day. Usually dab on this product before and after I put on lipstick, it keeps my lips moisturized and it keeps them shimmering throughout my work day
Sarah J.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Extremely moisturizing lip balm! I love all Nivea brand lip balms, find myself reaching for it over other brands. It’s very gentle and the packaging itself is very convenient. I’d definitely buy it over and over again!
Eva L.
WORCESTER
This is definitely a must-have for those who have a dry lip. I typically use it before I use my lipstick. It doesn't make your lip feel too oily which is what I like about it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.