BY NIVEA

Victoria W.
Fort Campbell
Best chapstick by far. Love how easy it is to use. Can carry in any purse , pocket ,or even wallet. Make lips so smooth and hydrating. I always buy this product because nothing compares to it.
Nicole H.
Bluffton , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great lip balm! Although it can be kind of greasy. I used to keep this on me all the time. One downfall is that it doesn’t last long. I have to reapply all throughout the day. I definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
My absolute favorite lip balm! It is so smooth and hydrating. No real taste or scent. Super inexpensive. It is a must have everyday product. I am hooked and recommend it to everyone to try it out.
Tiffany R.
Cartersville, GA
This is my favorite by far lip moisturizer/balm, i have ever used!! I have been using it for many years since it first came out. Its so soft smooth silky and luxurious on my lips. I just Love it!!
Luisa R.
El Paso
Amazingggggg lip balm! Love that it’s moisturizing and hydrating! The cute little blue tube, I just think it’s adorable and looks clean.
They formula is perfect I have to reapply MAYBE twice a day.
Definitely one of my favorites!
Victoria E.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this one just because Nivea is a good brand and their products are cheap and amazing!! The chapstick is so soft on your lips and so soothing to the touch! I really enjoy it when my lips feel like clouds instead of rocks! 😆
Nicki D.
Bala Cynwyd
A good option for lip balm when you want something that is hydrating and unscented! Doesn’t need to be reapplied too frequently, but didn’t stand out as my favorite balm, and didn’t seem too different from other Nivea products.
Margaret Ann H.
Not my favorite chapstick. It leaves lips soft but only for a little while. It doesn’t help heal chapped lips. There are other chapsticks I like better however this does work for a little while. Maybe it will work better for you
Ashleigh P.
Joliet
The packaging was easy to open and a pretty blue . Loved that it kept my lips moist for almost the while day I bought it at Wal-Mart and it was very gentle this was my first time using it but I will deff buy this product again .
Rubi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm, I use it before I apply any lip liners or matte lip stick, and it helps the product glide on! It has a fresh minty smell which I like. Makes my lips feel instantly moisturized. I like the packaging as well.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.