BY NIVEA

Vilma S.
Spring, TX
The best lipbalm ever!!! My lips dry so fast but this one changed the game i beeen using it for 3 months now and now it’s getting cold plus i’ll be on my second product im luving it!!! NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Yulissa A.
Purchased at: Target
I wear liquid matte lipsticks everyday, so my lips get very dry. I put this on before doing my makeup & at the end of every night & it always leaves my lips super smooth & ready for more lipstick. I definitely recommend this product.
Nicole H.
Bluffton , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great lip balm! Although it can be kind of greasy. I used to keep this on me all the time. One downfall is that it doesn’t last long. I have to reapply all throughout the day. I definitely recommend to others.
Liangy M.
Cranston
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say this product is very well made and very useful. From the ingredients to the way it applies and the results. In the winter chapped lips is all that exist. Although that is true, this product has helped me in various ways.
Gisselle E.
Cathedral City
I’ve been using this for a little over a year and I just love how it keeps my lips so nice and smooth ! I would recommend this to a first because it honestly does the job and is buy it again !!!!!!!!
Lacey L.
Paris
This chapstick is great for moisturizing dry lips and repairing them from the dry winter weather! It has an AMAZING texture and softness on your lips and makes them your best and soft kissable lips!
Kayleigh H.
Jonesboro, GA
Very smooth and helps chapped and dry lips. It did everything I expected it to. The packaging was nice and simple. It was effective I just wish they gave more of the product. I would buy this again.
Whitney R.
Tulsa
I'm obsessed with this product. I like to keep it by my bed during the cold months and basically use it as a night lip treatment. I wake up with fresh, hydrated lips when most have dry, winter lips.
Victoria W.
Fort Campbell
Best chapstick by far. Love how easy it is to use. Can carry in any purse , pocket ,or even wallet. Make lips so smooth and hydrating. I always buy this product because nothing compares to it.
Luisa R.
El Paso
Amazingggggg lip balm! Love that it’s moisturizing and hydrating! The cute little blue tube, I just think it’s adorable and looks clean.
They formula is perfect I have to reapply MAYBE twice a day.
Definitely one of my favorites!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.