BY NIVEA

Gina V.
Elizabeth , NJ
While using the product I️ realized it’s super soft and moist it did its job after the second time apply during the day. It’s not as pricey as I️ thought. Really easy to apply and yes I️ would buy again
Emily C.
This stuff is great! I put this on every day right after I brush my teeth! It always keeps my lips moisturized and smooth throughout the day! I would highly recommend this product if you want soft lips!
Morgan L.
Grants Pass
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth on lips. Does not help a whole lot with very cracked lips but it does help with a little bit of dry lips. I love putting it on top of drying lipsticks. Works well on top of lipsticks. Overall not a bad product for the price.
Vilma S.
Spring, TX
The best lipbalm ever!!! My lips dry so fast but this one changed the game i beeen using it for 3 months now and now it’s getting cold plus i’ll be on my second product im luving it!!! NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Caitlin J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As Ive stated in most of my reviews I have dry skin dry lips dry everything. This nivea chapstick is super hydrating! It's easy to apply and don't have to apply it too many times like other chapsticks!
Katrina E.
Globe, AZ
Love how this chapstick keeps my lips moist and soft, Doesn't leave them dry or cracked after it dries or wears off. Probably one of the best chap sticks I've ever used. Definitely recommend to others!
Yulissa A.
Purchased at: Target
I wear liquid matte lipsticks everyday, so my lips get very dry. I put this on before doing my makeup & at the end of every night & it always leaves my lips super smooth & ready for more lipstick. I definitely recommend this product.
Liangy M.
Cranston
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say this product is very well made and very useful. From the ingredients to the way it applies and the results. In the winter chapped lips is all that exist. Although that is true, this product has helped me in various ways.
Nicole H.
Bluffton , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great lip balm! Although it can be kind of greasy. I used to keep this on me all the time. One downfall is that it doesn’t last long. I have to reapply all throughout the day. I definitely recommend to others.
Whitney R.
Tulsa
I'm obsessed with this product. I like to keep it by my bed during the cold months and basically use it as a night lip treatment. I wake up with fresh, hydrated lips when most have dry, winter lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.