BY NIVEA

Kayla D.
Easley, SC
Love this lip balm. It keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated without having to constantly reapply. Whether it's the heat of summer drying out my lips or cold winds making them chapped this is my go to lip balm.
Tammy
I really like this lip balm because my lips used to be very chapped and they would peel very easily and often and the this product helped my lips become really smooth and if your lips are chapped and peel easy I would recommend this product for you
Cortney M.
Everett
Purchased at: Target
I liked this a lot. Totally moisturizing and last a long time. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Non-scented. Sometimes scented lip balms can drive me nuts. Totally worth every penny. Use it at night and in the morning and you’ll have some luscious lips.
Heather M.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great lip balm. It's easy to carry around and apply. The scent is nice and it feels very soft and light. It's not the most effective lip balm I've ever used, but it works and I would purchase it again.
Yareli C.
Fresno
Didn’t leave my lips dry like other ones after an hour of wear. Didn’t feel funky on my lips at all and overtime decreased the amount of lines on my lips. I definitely recommend this all year around for anyone.
Anelsy V.
This is THE best chapstick out there. I’ve never felt anything more smooth and hydrating on my lips. It is long lasting and effective right away. I have so many of these lying around the house and in each of my purses because i love them so much.
Sarah A.
Houston
I love this chopstick. I keep it on my night stand and use it every single night before I go to sleep and wake up with it still on and the softest in chapped lips. This is haves down one of my faves of all time
Lizzie M.
lubbock
Nivea is one of my favorites when it comes to skin care. They’re so gentle and moisturizing but the reason for the 3 stars is because it didn’t meet my expectations. I felt like it dried out my lips really bad.
Dorcas U.
Las Vegas
It’s very soft and it comes in a nice little twisty package . I love it and always use it and it’s inexpensive . I get mine from Kroger and they always have the little sales on them . It keeps my lips soft all day, it’s a really good lip product
Crystal V.
this nivea lip balm is soft and hydrating/moisturizing to the lips. As well as lightweight for a comfortable wearing . Not a lot of product but is a very affordable product. Recommend to people with dry lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.