BY NIVEA

Page S.
I got this this about 3 weeks ago and it has been amazing. Reasonably priced. Will purchase again. Very gentle on lips. Works best if you put on at night before bed lips feel very smooth and hydrated in the morning.
Hannah W.
Apple Valley, MN
This is my favorite chapstick! It’s not too sticky, but I feel like it really moisturizes my lips. It absorbs nicely and doesn’t just sit on the surface. I have one of these in my purse, at work, on my nightstand. The list goes on! One of my must haves.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Decent but not a favorite. There is nothing special about the way it works or in how it protects. I find myself reapplying this product a lot. It was worth a try.
Gabi H.
Morgantown
This lip balm lasts long and doesn’t need to be applied every 5 minutes. The price is decent and it is easy to open. I have used this kind before and have always been happy with it. I would recommend it to others.
RoseGoldॐ♒(indigo) s.
montreal
I always get really chap lips during the winter time.. ive never found any good chapsticks until i found nevia. Omg its incredible. I recommend any of them except for the fruity ones because its less moisturizing.
Peggy M.
This product is super moisturizing. There is no smell to it as well. It feels like gliding something similar to lotion onto your lips. I do recommend this for people who want something that is subtle but effective.
Cassidi P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand of Chapstick it works really really well and is decently priced and I can find it almost anywhere. The only downside was that the Caps slip off constantly and I’m always losing it in my purse in the Chapstick melts and that’s a mess
Elia❥ T.
Boca Raton
Love this chapstick! It is so moisturizing and hydrating to the lips! This is my go to chapstick to buy whenever I go to the drug store! Would recommend for anyone looking for a great chapstick to have on the go!
Nikita C.
Montrose
Love Nivea lip care! Awesome product that I would recommend to anyone! I purchased this product at Wal-Mart. It’s easy to use and long lasting! I just love how it feels on your lips. I would definitely buy again!
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
Love this lip balm. It keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated without having to constantly reapply. Whether it's the heat of summer drying out my lips or cold winds making them chapped this is my go to lip balm.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.