BY NIVEA

Jezebel R.
Compton, CA
I've been using this product for years !! It's very gentle on the lips .🤗 I have really dry lips and it did meet my needs . The packaging is nice as well , very simple and clean . I don't believe it needs any improvement
milca M.
I love it it keeps my lips moisturizer.it does the job. It even help repair the skin on my lips allowing it to look smooth and plus’s leave a little shine.😍🤷🏾‍♀️👍🏾👌🏾 Yes yes yes !love it,it’s a staple for the winter
Jennifer S.
Waverly
I bought this at Walmart. I thought it was going to be great for hydration but I was sadly disappointed. It really didn’t seem to do much and I feel that I had to constantly reapply. I don’t think I will buy this again.
Toshiea W.
It did the job. Kept my lips moist and very very soft. I would buy this again for myself and for my family. This is sold in a lot of different stores which I like because I don't want to have to go on a search for this.
Ana L.
Newark, NJ
Very good for people that like me have problems with dry lips, specially now that winter is coming! It met all of my expectations and help me a lot! I bought it in Walgreens and super recommend it!! You won’t regret it!
Deanna S.
Hummelstown , PA
This product leftcmy lips soft and smooth if I kept using it throughout the day. I feel it is a little pricey for the type of product. The packaging is appealing. Very gently on my skin, hydrating. I would buy again.
Rachel Q.
Roseville
This product works so well!! I 100% recommend it for anyone thinking of buying it. Does what it states and more. Does not feel cheap and works better than high end brands for a fraction of the cost. Love love love!!!
Abby R.
Crawfordsville
I really feel like it's a great lip balm for the price. However, if it's more of a balm-y kind of lip balm you want, this one is very wet in my opinion. It's a very practical lip balm, in appearance and effectiveness.
Faye M.
chino
Really moisturizing and perfect size for travellinh to keep it in your bag. Works for everyone, men, and women. It comes in different colors(flavors) which is great. Its affordable and you get a really good deal. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Alli R.
Anderson, SC
So light and makes your lips feel hydrated and amazing. It is not expensive. I bought it at CVS but it is sold at most grocery stories/pharmacies. I would highly recommend this product to others. The perfect lip balm!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.