BY NIVEA

Lauren M.
Kemah, TX
Love this moisture and hydration in this product! Cute packaging! It is great for this time of year when skin and lips can begin to get dry. I always love a product that feels light on the lips and gives a lasting of effect of hydration. Would recommend to other!
Gloria B.
Oneonta
Wonderful product. Glides on smoothly while not make your lips feel coated in grease. Keeps lips kissable soft and supple. Packing is nice and convenient because you can carry it wherever you go! Definitely would recommend!
Austin F.
Saint James
Good product does what it’s supposed too! Not expensive and you can get it at Walmart and all the local drug stores. Walgreens ect... yes it meets all expectations! It’s nourishing and soft. Yes I would highly recommend it!
ArturoYtracy E.
Oxnard
Leaves your lips real smooth love it I highly recomend not only because it has a very good price but it’s a good product leaves your lips as gentle as it can all my expectations were proven once I used it honestly it’s the best chapstick does not need to improve
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is so great! I keep one of these in my bag and backpack at all times! It’s so easy for on the go and it smells amazing! Not too expensive. Totally worth it the first time I saw it , I’d recommend it to anyone!
milca M.
I love it it keeps my lips moisturizer.it does the job. It even help repair the skin on my lips allowing it to look smooth and plus’s leave a little shine.😍🤷🏾‍♀️👍🏾👌🏾 Yes yes yes !love it,it’s a staple for the winter
Jezebel R.
Compton, CA
I've been using this product for years !! It's very gentle on the lips .🤗 I have really dry lips and it did meet my needs . The packaging is nice as well , very simple and clean . I don't believe it needs any improvement
Jennifer S.
Waverly
I bought this at Walmart. I thought it was going to be great for hydration but I was sadly disappointed. It really didn’t seem to do much and I feel that I had to constantly reapply. I don’t think I will buy this again.
Toshiea W.
It did the job. Kept my lips moist and very very soft. I would buy this again for myself and for my family. This is sold in a lot of different stores which I like because I don't want to have to go on a search for this.
Ana L.
Newark, NJ
Very good for people that like me have problems with dry lips, specially now that winter is coming! It met all of my expectations and help me a lot! I bought it in Walgreens and super recommend it!! You won’t regret it!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.