BY NIVEA

ShaniekaHunni B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip balm . Really keeps your lips super soft. The packaging is super sleek and clean. I also love the balm it self it keeps my lips moisterized . I buy these all the time for on the go hydration. I def. Will buy again m
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
The best thing to do with his product is use it right before bed. I woke up with soft lips. It was very effective in keeping my lips hydrated and chap free! I buy this product often since I can never remember where I put my tube!
Faith E.
Groton
This product is very helpful for me. I have sensitive skin and this product had help me avoid breakouts on my lips. I love the smell and how easy it is to apply. Using this has been really effective and it keeps my lips hydrated.
Lydia C.
Irvine
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely one of those lip balms that I have one of in every purse!! Easy application and great for moisturizing dry lips. Careful on it melting in your bag in hot weather though, it’s nearly impossible to clean off the fabric
Evonne  V.
Magna, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
It moistures my lips deeply! I really enjoy the stick form of packaging, but I feel like they lose their ability to stay closed quickly. It’s nice and gentle on the lips. I’d buy it again! I enjoy how it isn’t too waxy or soft
Mckayla H.
Mountainburg
Love this product! Makes your lips so soft!! Has a good moisturizer and helps with dry lips. Would recommend for anyone who doesn’t like color. It’s a great moisturizer has aloe which is very soothing! You can buy offline or in stores such as Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
kailyn e.
covington
this stuff was great, to me it was little bit like carmex but less oily and it was a bit more solid in formula. i enjoyed it, the packaging was good it was small enough to fit in my purse or pocket or to travel with. its an amazing formula. i enjoyed this lip balm
Xia H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this chapstick brand. It very moisturizing on lips and make my lip feel super soft. I always use it when my lips are chap and it would go away in 1-2 days. Love this chapstick, it my go to. I would highly recommend it.
Kate E.
This is a good quality product that does a great job at moisturizing my lips and repairing damage during the dry winter days, but it has a very weird smell and taste that is somewhat unenjoyable. I do however enjoy the brand.
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one product I always have on me. It’s that good. My lips are never chapped anymore or ever even dry, and it’s because of the Nivea Hydro balm. It’s so moisturizing, and nourishing. It has no scent and no taste either which I like. It’s just a great product.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.