BY NIVEA

cass t.
Luray, Virginia
I love this stuff! My lips are always dry and cracked. It really helped with my lips, they are 10x softer and feel so much better. You find it at your local Walmart. This may be the only lip balm I use. I highly recommend this to anyone.
tatiannadenize j.
atlanta
This product was just okay. It was nice and soft but it didn’t last long on me at all. I found myself having to reapply every few minutes and it didn’t give me that hydration that I look for in a lip product. I probably won’t repurchase
Dontea R.
Great lip primer. I go through these like crazy I use it so much. It’s a go to for me everyday and it’s definitely the best lip care product I have in my makeup bag. There’s days I keep it in my pocket in the winter because the formula does better once it’s alightly warm.
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
This lip balm is one of my absolute favorites to use. Keeps the lips very hydrated and with repeated use your lips will see a very noticeable change. They will become smooth and healthy. I'll definitely be purchasing this lip balm again!
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
I can honestly say that this lip balm ticks every single box and does live up to all of it’s claims. This is both moisturising and light on the lips and I honestly think that everyone should have a tube of this in their stash for the colder months.
SUZANNE E.
sterling heights
I love hyrdation in my skincare and lipcare so this was a good buy for me. I thought it was moisturizing and I liked it alot. I think the packaging is cute and portable. I found it to be gentle and met my expectations from the brand. I would recommend this to others.
Amandaa S.
Cape Coral
Great Product! Really See A Huge Difference && The Skin And I Love It! The Packing Is Great && You Can Take It Almost Anywhere, It's Really Affordable And Many Places Sell The Product Which Is Another Great Thing. I Think This Is On The List Of My Special Skin Products ❣
Jessica W.
Franklin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lip balm does not soak into my skin as I usually like so it’s disappointing. I love the way it feels but it just sits on my lips rather soaking in making them feel moisturized. I bought this one time and have not bought since.
ShaniekaHunni B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip balm . Really keeps your lips super soft. The packaging is super sleek and clean. I also love the balm it self it keeps my lips moisterized . I buy these all the time for on the go hydration. I def. Will buy again m
Ashley P.
mokena
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was not my favorite product by Nivea but it was alright. The shimmer was very rough on my lips and did not last all that long. I would purchase it again, but it is not my first go to choice. I prefer other products over this.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.