BY NIVEA

Erika S.
Purchased at: CVS
One of the few lip balms I have used in its entirety. I like the way it’s packaged (it doesn’t roll up in your pocket) and it’s gentle on your lips and leaves them feeling extremely smooth. Great for an all around lip balm and worth the price!
Ana C.
San Leon
I really like this lip balm. It leaves my lips really smooth. I use this really often. I’ve bought this at target, Walmart and cvs. It is gentle on my lips so I really like it. There shouldn’t be nothing to improve it’s a really good lip balm.
Emily P.
Love these! 😍 they are so soft on my lips and really heal the cracks and damage. They smell amazing too! The 2 pack is peffect. I leave one in my purse and one by my nightstand! I always have it when I go out and them I always have it when I'm home!
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I really like this chapstick! Don't put on too much or your lips will feel a little slimy, but if you put on the right amount it feels like lotion on your lips and makes them very soft. I love using this one when the weather is cold outside!
PaulaAlicia C.
I love Nivea chapstick. It moisturizes my lips so much better than other brands. It is NOT thick and there isn’t a taste to the chapstick (you won’t get a weird flavor if you eat something after applying). This is the one chapstick I can always count on.
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Amazing! So super hydrating! I would recommend to anyone who has dry lips and especially in the winter. Can be purchased at most drug stores! It was supper effective especially at the price point. Perfect formula. Makes lips super soft. Love it
Hunter E.
Wichita , KS
I loveeeeee this chapstick!!!! It is so moisturizing and rejuvenating!!!! To top it off, the packaging is beautiful!!! I bought it at Walmart for like $3 I wanna say. It’s a little more expensive than other chapsticks but it is worth it!!!
Katie P.
Ashburn, VA
This product is so affordable, yet it keeps your lips feeling so soft and hydrated! The packaging is also not bulky and can easily fit in a purse or pocket. I will definitely purchase this product again and would recommend it to everyone.
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
I love nivea products!!  They have the best prices for what you get! I have used nivea all my life. Their balms are pretty good! They always meet my expectations. I have used several of their balms and I would definitely recommend to others
Janet B.
McAllen
Works well, but it doesn’t last which results in constant applying and personally I don’t have time for that.  I enjoy Nivea products like the body creams which are amazing, but I feel in the lip products, I except more. The product is not expensive so Worth the try.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.